It's a date (3)

It had been five days since Camila and I had a decent conversation, now we exchanged texts every day and sometimes I called her to talk about some dumb subject. It was much easier than I thought, Cabello opened to me easily and I could draw my own conclusions about her.

Camila Cabello loves to eat, whenever I sent a text asking what she was doing, she replied that she was eating and doing something else, that scared me because from what I've seen she's pretty thin and the only thing big in her is her ass. I think all the food goes there, which isn't even a problem. She loves everything that involves arts, she loves reading and photography. She's connected to family and friends and she doesn't like going out much. Camila is a beautiful nerd and very shy, which makes her really cute. Not that I think that of her, not with those words.

It turns out that this girl would be a great friend or even girlfriend if she wasn't my job, and I know the rules well enough to just do it and then leave, as always... Who knows, perhaps in a distant future I'll settle down.

I was lying on my couch watching some cartoon when I felt a huge weight on me, making me grumble slightly bothered. And then I heard Dinah's scandalous laughter, which made me roll my eyes and push her to the ground, making her groan in pain and making Normani laugh out loud.

My phone beeped again and I grabbed it, unlocking it right away:

Camila: I'm bored.

I rolled my eyes and threw the phone on the couch hearing my friends laugh.

-What was that? – Mani asked.

-This girl is too clingy... – I complained, and Dinah sat next to me.

-Be clingy too, you need to impress her.

-She's hot, but her way of being is not really my type. – I shrugged.

-When will you ask her out on a first date? That girl is really into you! – Normani said changing the channel.

-Tonight. I know, it was very easy. She's the dreamer type who seeks a prince charming, well, she likes women, her princess charming. – I spoke accommodating myself on the couch – Camila wants a fairy tale!

-Then give her that! – Dinah exclaimed grabbing the remote from Manibear's hands.

-I will. But unlike all the fairy tales, hers won't end with a "happily ever after"! – I declared determinedly.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called Camila, who on the second ring picked up with a cheerful voice. I asked if I could pass by her house at 7:30PM because I wanted to take her out, readily she accepted the invitation and then I just said I had to go, we said goodbye and I threw the phone on the center table, looking for my headphones and my iPod. I put on my shoes and informed the girls that I was going for a run, they just nodded and I left.

If there's one thing I love to do is to exercise, due to my job I need to always be in good shape, so four times a week I go out to run while in another three days I train with Dinah in the special gym that was made especially for me. In that gym I train two types of fight, how to fight with a knife and shoot, either with a bow and arrow or with different types of weapons. But I almost never use the last method, only when those who I have to kill try to run away and brutal force doesn't work.

My feet sank into the soft sand which hampered my run, I could feel my chest burning and my heart wanting to leave through my mouth every time I increased the speed of my steps. My calves started to burn, and I ran to the rhythm of the upbeat song. I swerved from some people who walked on the beach but I never slowed the pace, I ran as if it would make me get to heaven, I ran as if it depended on my life.