What are you doing? (14)

NOTE: For this chapter, I recommend you to listen to the song "Let Her Go by Passenger" ;)

-----

I opened my eyes and felt two legs on top of mine, I grumbled slightly bothered by it and rubbed my eyes, seeing Camila beside me knocking on her alarm clock, trying to make it stop beeping somehow. I grumbled and she finally managed to turn off the device.

Calmly Camila got up and walked to the bathroom. I pulled the bed sheet trying to cover myself in some way, and looked at her who was staring at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. I smiled and turned my body, staying face down, I was very tired and needed to refuel my energies. I heard the sound of the shower and ignored it, closing my eyes. I wasn't in the mood for morning sex, not today.

For some reason I couldn't close my eyes and sleep again, actually, I closed them for a while and felt extremely comfortable in that big and sweet-smelling bed. It had Camila's perfume, it was a great perfume.

-Laur... baby, get up! – I opened my eyes, what had she called me?

-I'm awake... I'm just feeling very lazy. – I heard her laughter and then the closet door opening – I'll drop you off at the company, okay?

-Okay. But let's eat something before. I'm starving. – I only grunted in agreement, and then she jumped on the bed, only in underwear – Did you bring your medicine? It's been hours since you don't eat... – I got out of bed quickly and faced her.

-Where is my purse?

-I think it's by the front door, or it may be on the couch... – I laughed and shook my head, getting up, when I was by the door I heard Camz's laughter again – Laur... You forgot this right here. – she said showing my panties, and I laughed. She threw me my panties and I grabbed them, putting them on.

-Thank you. And finish getting ready, Ms. Cabello!

-You're welcome. – she said ironically and I continued walking to the living room.

On the way, I saw all of our pieces of clothing scattered around the apartment. I just gathered mine and when I got close to my purse, grabbed my medicine, taking it dry, without water or juice, which left a kind of bittersweet taste in my mouth.

I felt kind of dirty using yesterday's clothes, although I would get home in a few minutes and could take a nice relaxing shower.

I was sitting on the living room couch leafing through a book that Camila was reading, when she appeared in the living room looking stunning, and I smiled, getting up. She just smiled and intertwined our hands, walking to the front door and grabbing her purse, which was on the floor right in the place where I had pinned her against the wall for the first time yesterday.

We descended the stairs as we talked about the book I had seen. I asked if Camila had been able to talk to the magazine and she just said that no one had gotten into contact yet. I just sighed and told her to tell me when she knew something. Camz just smiled and nodded her head.

The whole drive Camila was singing the songs that were playing on the radio, that didn't bother me at any time, her voice was very beautiful and that brought me a certain peace. It was comforting. Camz intertwined our hands and I just let the wind mess up my hair as the both of use enjoyed the vista of Miami.

As soon as I stopped the car across the street, I got out of it and Camila did the same. I leaned on the hood of the car and she soon approached, hugging my neck and sealing our lips in a calm and wonderful kiss. Her lips tasted like strawberry and only then I remembered, disconnecting our lips.