Mad? (19)

- And it goes like this... Take me by the tongue and I'll know you!

- Kiss me 'til you're drunk and I'll show you! All the moves like Jagger...

- I'VE GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER!

Dinah, Normani and I were singing Maroon 5 as loud as we could while we cleaned the mess that we had made the night before. They came to do a movie marathon and we ate junk food all night, laughed and hardly saw the movies.

It had been two weeks since Camila had asked me to be her girlfriend, and I can say that our "relationship" was going well, even with all my doubts about Camila. Our sexual life was very active, but we didn't only have sex, we always talked about culture in general. We talked about photography, movies, music, books, works of art, world history in general... We are a well-cultured couple, I may say so.

-I need to find a man for me, or just one to go to bed with. – Dinah said.

I looked at her, who was smiling mischievously at me.

-I have nothing to say about that, I'm very satisfied. – I said smiling, receiving a kick in the leg.

-Bitch!

Normani and I laughed at Dinah's frustration.

-But tell me something then, Jauregui. Is she good, great or more than wonderful in bed?

-More than wonderful... And not just in bed! On the couch, inside the shower box, on the dining table, on the floor...

-EW! YOU ARE NASTY! – they screamed in unison and I smiled satisfied.

-It was right over there, Dinah. – I pointed to where she was sitting, even though it wasn't the exact place where we had sex.

DJ got up very quickly and sat on the floor, running her hand down her body and looking at me disgust, causing me to laugh even more. She showed me the middle finger and threw a pillow at me, which I caught with ease.

The girls talk about me, but they are great actresses as well. Now, whenever Dinah met Camila and I somewhere, she talked to my girlfriend as if they've been friends for years. Camila really liked her and that made everything much easier. Normani had gotten along well with Camila's best friend, Allyson, or Ally to be more accurate. She liked me a lot and she always smiled widely when she saw that I was making Camila smile.

After dragging my friends out of my house, I went to take a shower. Actually, they stayed but I asked them to leave before Camila arrived. They agreed, and while I was walking towards my bedroom, they went to the kitchen.

I took a shower, did my makeup after drying my hair, and then changed. I put on really tight black pants that had a fabric resembling velvet, a crop top that contained lace on the chest area and that was really tight on my breasts, which made them a little bigger. On top, a black jacket with the sleeves rolled up, and on my feet there were dark blue heels.

-Baby! – Camila jumped on me and I widened my eyes startled – Wow, you look so beautiful.

I smiled in gratitude and winked at her, who stole a long peck. She smelled so good, her scent was intoxicating.

-You broke into my apartment, Ms. Cabello? – I asked seriously, raising an eyebrow.

-No... Technically no! – she laughed nervously, her cheeks were red – Actually, when I was arriving, the girls were leaving and they invited me in, and so I did, I got in and I was waiting for you in the living room.

I nodded my head and she smiled.

Where are we going today? – she asked.

-We're going to have dinner in a beautiful restaurant, it's on me, and then we can go get ice cream or... or you decide where you want to go. – I said with a smile on my lips, and Camila nodded her head smiling.