Get him (17)

Yesterday we hung out and cuddled and we ended up giving a name to what we had, not that it really changed our relationship, I hope not.

While Dinah and I rolled around the mat, we talked about yesterday night and she gave me some more tips for when I pick up Camila at her work today. I listened to them attentively as I tried to free myself from her hands and change my position to a more favorable one.

-Okay... Enough for today! – she spoke getting off me, and I took a deep breath trying to get my breathing back to normal.

-My neck hurts...

-Must be the hickey that's there. – I laughed and got up.

-Or the unnecessary force you used to squeeze it. – I complained and she rolled her eyes.

-Okay, drama queen, I need a favor. – I walked over to her and she handed me something wrapped in a cloth – I need you to take this to your house, tonight Mani and I are coming over and I have to clean it and all that.

-Where do you want me to hide this gun, Dinah Jane? Camila is always around and I don't know if she goes through my stuff.

-I don't care, find a way, it's important. – I nodded my head – There are some cops stopping all the cars near my house now, some kids are involved with drugs and they are searching every car and every bag. – I nodded my head again – And that's my favorite, so take very good care of her or I'll kill you!

-Don't worry. – I rolled my eyes and walked to the locker room.

I saw that there was no one inside the locker room. I took off my sweaty clothes and wrapped them around the cloth to hide the gun even better. I put it inside my bag and grabbed the change of clothes that was inside my locker to then head for the shower.

Once I dried myself, I put on my clothes. Light high waisted jeans with some darker blue shades, white tank top and on top of it a red and black flannel shirt. I put on my black combat boots, grabbed a beanie that was thrown in the back of the locker and the bag. Then I left the locker room in search of Dinah.

When I found her, I saw that she was already giving a new class. I shouted a "bye" and left the gym.

The bag was on my lap the whole time, I hated to hold guns, I always killed with my own hands or in a more subtle way, like poisoning and such. I didn't like to draw attention at all.

Before picking up Camila, I followed Dinah's advice and stopped at a convenience store. She had suggested that I buy flowers, but I know that Camila is not that type of girl and that she prefers chocolates, so I bought a box and only then went to pick her up.

As soon as I parked on the other side of the street, I spotted her talking to Ally, both of them looked somewhat nervous and they were gesticulating a lot while talking. I grabbed my bag and the box of chocolates, throwing my beanie on the dashboard, and got out of the car, walking to my new girlfriend and her best friend.

-Ally, we'll talk about this later! – Camila spoke somewhat stressed.

-Hmm... Am I interrupting something? – I asked giving my best smile, and the two of them looked at me with wide eyes.

-No... Of course not... Hi! – Camila smiled broadly and hugged my neck, sealing our lips.

I reciprocated and hugged her waist, to then separate our lips to greet Ally.

-Hey, Allycat!

Ally smiled gently at me and I saw that her expression softened when she saw the huge smile that Camila had on her face.