Little bow (16)

Her little body was nestled into mine and we were hugging in the middle of nowhere. The cold breeze messed up my hair and Camila hugged me tighter as if that would protect her from the wind somehow. I just enjoyed the warmth of her body.

It looked like the same field where we took those pictures that day.

We didn't seem to fear anything, in that moment everything seemed so real and sincere, there were no worries or secrets. For the first time in a very long time, I felt my heart beat with a certain lightness and without so much guilt. It was as if I had started to live again.

-If I had a thousand lives, I'd want to live them all by your side.

I looked at her and smiled, she spoke so seriously and it made my heart speed up in an absurd way.

-It would be an honor to live all those thousand lives by your side. – I whispered against her forehead and kissed it right after – I'm sorry for not telling you the truth, Camz.

-It doesn't matter anymore now, we'll be together forever. – I smiled and nodded my head.

-Forever, my Camz.

-Laur...? – I opened my eyes startled and sat on the floor, staring at a smiley Camila.

THAT HAD BEEN A DREAM!

It seemed so real. Jesus Christ. But it wasn't real... What was I thinking?

My hands and my forehead were sweaty, I could feel my legs and my whole body ache. The lack of air in my lungs was horrible and it felt like I had just finished some training that Dinah had given me, but no, I was nervous.

Terrified by my own dream, to be more realistic.

-Baby, are you okay? – she asked still smiling.

Baby... She had called me "baby" again.

-What were you dreaming about? I came in and you were smiling and mumbling my name.

-Ehrm... Nothing, nonsense... How did you get in here? – I asked as I got up and ran my hand over my forehead, wiping the sweat.

-The door was open, I rang the doorbell but no one answered, and since it was open I thought about entering... Are you okay? – she asked and I started walking towards my room, I could hear her footsteps behind me – Laur?

-Yeah... I think so.

Once I entered the bedroom, I took off my shirt and as soon as I turned to walk into the bathroom, I saw Camila looking at me with hungry eyes from the bedroom door. I couldn't help but smile, she was looking directly at my breasts.

Cabello is very naughty. Shy on the street, sexy in the sheets.

I signaled telling her that I was going to take a shower and she just nodded her head smiling. She left the bedroom and I entered the bathroom, taking a much needed shower. I think I've never thought that much during a shower, that dream had disturbed me, why did I dream about that? And why was I so bothered with all that?

Once I dried myself, I put on comfortable clothes and went to the living room. Camz was waiting for me, doing something on her phone, and I threw myself on the couch next to her, kissing her cheek and seeing her smile. She held my face to deposit a delicate peck on my lips, and then her nose brushed against my neck, which made me shiver. She planted a kiss there and I pulled her onto my lap.

-How was your day? – I asked, brushing my nose against her cheek and feeling her wonderful perfume.

-It was normal. It was pretty hectic at the company, but I finally received an answer from the magazine...

-REALLY? WHAT DID THEY SAY? – I asked excitedly, more than I should.

"Be yourself with her, Camila will end up dying either way", I would follow Dinah's advice, she seemed the most wise in that moment. I opted for really being happy for her, Camila deserved that job.

-A woman spoke to me on the phone, she really liked the pictures. She asked who the model was. – she said smirking at me and kissed my lips – She found the photo shoot different, she liked the places I chose. – she said and then kissed my cheek, right close to my ear – I'm supposed to go talk to her on Monday about my new job. – she whispered and I smiled widely.

-That's great, Camz, wonderful actually! – I said smiling and she laughed, hugging me.

-Thank you so so so so so so much for helping me achieve this. – she spoke, squeezing me more against her, and I laughed.

-But I didn't do anything, just let you photograph me. – I laughed and she looked at me offended.

-No, you helped me a lot. I'm sure that your beauty seduced them. – she said and I laughed out loud, shaking my head – You seduced me with your beauty...

-I did? – I asked, biting her bottom lip, and she laughed – Lucky me then.

I laid her down on the couch and we started kissing. I know that I had told Dinah that I wasn't in the mood, but Camila knew how to ignite the fire within me. I was at her mercy.

Our lips were involved in an intense and fierce kiss, but it wasn't a rushed kiss. I realized that she had no second intentions when she started laughing, and a urge to laugh hit me as well. I started laughing against her lips, which made us separate our lips, as we started laughing like two hyenas.

We were laughing for no reason. How retarded are we?

I accommodated myself on the couch and we stayed there sharing the tiny space, which made our bodies stay really close. She took advantage of our positions and buried her face in my neck. Sometimes she'd bite it and other times she'd give little kisses, making me shiver.

I pulled her even more against me as I stroked her back. I felt her breath close to my ear and then she whispered:

-Why?

-Why what? – I asked back, a bit confused.

-Why are you lucky?

-Because I consider "lucky" to have someone like you. – Camila smiled and so did I, sealing our lips. She seemed happy with what I had said.

-Hmm... So what are we? – she asked a little nervous.

-What do you want us to be?

-I want you to be mine and I want to be yours. Exclusively, no open relationship or something of the kind. – she spoke embarrassed and I smiled.

-You want to be my girlfriend? Is that it? – I asked and she buried her face further into my neck – I'll take that as a yes and my answer is a yes too, I'd love to be your girlfriend.

She just smiled and kissed me, confirming what I had said a few minutes ago, that we were dating.

The funny thing is that practically nothing had changed, everything would stay the same as before. I just hope she doesn't start with that talk about meeting the parents or start getting too clingy and introducing me as her girlfriend everywhere we go. I like private relationships that don't draw too much attention.

We ordered pizza and rented three movies on Netflix. The pizza took so long that we could watch the first movie, or at least try to, since Camila was on fire and was always trying to kiss me, which didn't bother me at all and I even enjoyed it.

When the pizza arrived, I grabbed two plates and we sat on the living room carpet, eating right there as we watched the second movie, which had been chosen by Camila. It was pretty corny, but I didn't care much about it, I just wanted to finish eating to then go to sleep for the rest of the night.

We started talking more about her job offer and I was really happy for her. She was finally going to start working with something that she really likes, at least for a while.

I washed the dishes and she dried them. We left everything on top of the counter and then I suggested that we go to sleep. Camila nodded her head and we went to my room. She ended up winning a new toothbrush, it was an extra that was going to be my new toothbrush, but I didn't mind. She grabbed one of my shirts and threw herself on my bed, and I did the same. Soon we were spooning and drifting off to sleep.

And I had a girlfriend again.