Suavemente (28)

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to the song "Suavemente" by Elvis Crespo :)

-----

I dropped Camila off at her apartment and then I drove to my own. I took another shower, washing my hair with shampoo this time. I blow-dried my hair a little bit and put on a set of black underwear. I felt like innovating today, and since it wasn't too cold, I decided to wear a wine-red velvet dress. Then I put on high heels and went back to the bathroom to put a bit of makeup and to fix my hair; since I had only blow-dried it a little, it was kind of curly and wild. I began applying makeup, highlighting my eyes.

As soon as I was ready, I saw my things lying on the bed, so I gathered them in a clutch bag, and then I picked up the credit card that was there and broke it in half; from now on I'd only use cash, no more credit cards.

I grabbed my clutch bag and locked the apartment, and then I went to pick up Camila.

I was very happy for having seen her today, especially after we clarified things. Even though I found it suspicious and a little stupid that she disappeared for four days because of my proposition, it was totally ridiculous. We were fine now, and that was the only thing that mattered.

Reaching her building, I got out of the car with my phone in my hand and called her, and she answered on the second ring. I told her that I was already downstairs and she said she'd be right down. I waited for five minutes, and then the door of the building opened, making me gasp. Camila looked so beautiful, but so fucking beautiful, that I felt my legs get somewhat wobbly.

My girlfriend was wearing high-waisted black pants that marked her curves well, a long-sleeved striped shirt that left her shoulders and a small part of her belly showing, and on her feet high heels. Her hair was curled.

"Wow... You look beautiful." I said smiling.

"Me? Look at you..." She said, hugging my neck and sealing our lips. "I'm going to have to keep an eye on you so no one gets too close to you." I laughed, and she smiled, pressing our lips together again. I tried to deepen the kiss, but she pulled away. "Hmm... I'd love to continue this, but-" She fell silent when I lowered my kisses to her neck, her scent invading my nostrils. "Lolo... We have to go, we're going to be late." She sighed, and I kissed her cheek.

"Okay then, let's go." I intertwined our fingers and led her to the passenger side, opening the door for Camila and closing it after she settled in. Then, I sprinted to my side and sat on the driver's seat as Camila turned on the radio. We chitchatted during the whole drive.

When we arrived at that Macarena place, I felt like laughing. If I hadn't heard the invitation from her, I'd never be able to tell that Dinah had chosen that place. The restaurant was right in the middle of the beach, on top of a wooden deck, with several tables scattered all over the place, and everything was illuminated by luminaires and torches. The music that was playing was Latin. It was a great place to hang out.

"Hey!" I heard someone call, and I looked ahead, seeing an eight-seater table with only two seats unoccupied.

"Hi, guys." I greeted with a smile.

Camila and I greeted everyone at the table that was occupied by Dinah, a guy I'd never seen in my life, Normani, Arin, Troy and Ally. The couples of the group. Dinah was with this young man named Paul, and Mani had finally introduced her boyfriend to us. Camila told me that Dinah had let her invite Ally. I didn't see any problem in that, I even thought it was cool.

The two of us sat down and I promptly rested my arm on the back of Camila's chair, pulling her closer to me and making her settle against me. I kissed her head and she looked at me smiling. Her eyes were glowing so much tonight and that only made her look even more beautiful.