Shut up (10)

I was sitting on the mat and Dinah was sitting right in front of me, we stretched out and Normani watched everything from afar, she was singing some song and I ignored both.

-Can I ask you a question? – Dinah asked looking at me.

-You already did... But continue. – I laughed shaking my head as I got up.

-Why do you kind of "date" your cases? – I smiled and helped her get up.

-In Julia's and Camila's case I'm sure that if I didn't show that I desired them more than friends they would never go to bed with me. – Dinah looked at me and shook her head laughing – While with men it's only so their friends don't suspect me, you know? No one will suspect the new girlfriend who has no reason to kill him. – I shrugged and took off the sweatshirt.

-I see... So it's all strategy?! – she asked and I nodded my head.

-I find it totally unnecessary and a waste of time. – Normani exclaimed and I shrugged.

-Can we use the pool on Friday? I want to train fighting in the water. Just for precaution.

-Are you going to kill her in the water? – Mani asked with her eyes wide – Lauren, don't you think that that is kind of evil, even for you?!

-No, I'm not going to kill her in the water, that's awful, I'll never kill anyone with water or fire. – I spoke bandaging my hands.

-I don't even want to know for what you will use it, but okay... Friday it is.

Today was fight day anyways, more surrender than anything else, Dinah was holding a water gun and gave instructions for me to disarm her. And so we did, I rolled on the mat with her, and when I squeezed her too hard she patted the floor or my leg or arm.

After one hour doing that we inverted the roles, she tried to grab me and then hold me and I had to try to get out, besides being bigger she was stronger, but Dinah always repeated "Strength and size are a matter of perspective, not to mention that there's no point of having both and not know how to use them".

After three hours training I was lying on the floor and Dinah was beside me, Normani looked at us bored as she was on her phone without having a single worry. I got up and went to the locker room, I took a shower while I listened to the loud laughter of my friends. I opened my locker and put on a white bra and panties and a pair of jeans, and when I was putting on my Converse a blonde girl walked in smiling.

-Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here.

-No problem, feel free, I'm already leaving.

I got up from the bench and walked back to my locker, there were 2 sweaters, I grabbed one of them and put it on, and then grabbed my backpack. The blonde girl had disappeared, I frowned. I closed the locker and then left the locker room finding my two best friends.

-Who's the blonde? – I asked throwing my backpack on the floor.

-Blonde? – Normani asked trying to stop laughing.

-Yes, the one who entered the locker room.

-Are you smoking and we don't know? Are you stoned, Lauren? – I frowned and grimaced seeing the girls burst into laughter – Just kidding, it's Celine, my new student. – I just nodded.

-Is she...?

-Lesbian? Assassin? – Normani asked and I just nodded my head.

-As far as I know neither. – Dinah spoke – Now get out of here!

Normani grabbed her bag and I left ahead heading towards my car, I unlocked the doors and she circled it entering through the passenger door. I was starving so I decided that we would eat something in some Starbucks. I drove to the nearest one, which ironically was the one where I had met Camila.