Camila's friend? (30)

NOTE: For a better reading, during the chapter listen to "Never Let You Go" by Justin Bieber :)

-----

"Laur..." I heard someone call but ignored it, taking a deep breath. "Hey..." Someone shook me by the shoulders and I opened one eye, immediately closing it due to the amount of light that was coming from the window.

"Sofi... what..." I grunted, opening my eyes again and looking at her.

"I'm leaving, my dad's waiting downstairs. I didn't wake up Camila because my dad would just argue with her for having agreed to the idea of letting me spend the day with you. Thank you for yesterday, you rock!" The girl said, and I smiled broadly, getting up from the couch and hearing my back crack. Sofi laughed and I smiled.

"I'm getting old." I said, and Sofia stared at me with a frown, which made me laugh as I shrugged my shoulders.

I really had liked to spend time with Sofia. I've never had siblings, and it felt great to have someone younger admire you and like you.

We descended the stairs and I tried to fix my hair by running my hand through it. Sofia was hugging my waist as she talked excitedly about how she had had fun with us and that we should repeat it more often. I promptly agreed, I wanted Camila to spend as much time as possible with Sofi.

I hugged my future sister-in-law when we reached the building's front door and then I opened the door for her, who kissed my cheek and walked away towards her father who had a frown on his face. I smiled cynically and waved to Alejandro, waiting for Sofi to get into the car to then close the building's entrance door, and then I went back upstairs.

As soon as I entered the apartment, I saw Camila sprawled on the mattresses we had laid on the floor of the living room last night. I decided to leave her be and to go prepare our breakfast, and only then would I wake her up. On Saturdays she loved to sleep in, and so it would be.

I went to the kitchen, cooked an omelet, put the milk and cereals on the table, prepared some toasts, made juice with some fruits that I found there, found the jelly and put it and the butter on the table as well. A pleasant and delicious breakfast.

In the living room, Camila was still sleeping in the same position, and I smiled and crouched down next to the mattress. I smiled at the sight of my girlfriend. Before going to bed, Camila had the habit of tying her hair in a messy bun; she only forgot to do it when we made love and she was too exhausted. Her lips were parted, and she was breathing calmly and heavily, her eyes closed, her expression totally angelic.

I leaned forward and brushed my nose in the crook of her neck, feeling her natural scent mixed with her favorite perfume that seemed to cling to her skin and never faded. I placed a light kiss there and my hand moved to her waist, slightly lifting her sweater and stroking her back.

"Baby... Don't you think it's time to get up?" I started kissing her neck and rubbing and moving my nose towards her cheek. She continued in the same position. "I cooked breakfast." I whispered close to her ear, and she didn't even move, so I bit her earlobe and began to see her body react to it. "Camz... get up, princess. Let's eat breakfast, we have a long day ahead."

"Hmm..." She grunted, and I smiled, lifting her sweater even more to then run my short nails down her back. "Laur, Sofi's here..." She whispered, and I laughed.

"No, she's not. She left a few minutes ago." I said, lying on top of her, wrapping her delicate body with my arms while my face was buried in the crook of her neck. "I cooked a delicious breakfast for us, are you going to remain lying here?" I asked smiling.