Just stay (8)

I opened my eyes and then closed them, the room was clear and I couldn't move. Everything was extremely sore, I think that having a very heavy training and then having sex was not a very good idea, I felt like a truck had run over me.

Once I gained courage to open my eyes I saw Camila sleeping completely naked next to me, I smiled at the memory of last night, she surely was among my top three of best hook-ups/sex with someone.

Camz was sleeping face down, hugging the pillow, a sheet partially covered her plump ass, I smiled and covered her, sliding my fingers up her smooth back. I inched closer and kissed her arm, feeling her scent, today it was a mix of sex with her natural perfume. I smiled like an idiot at that and then moved away, what the fuck was I doing?

I sit on the bed and then get up grabbing my underwear and putting it on, I feel a twinge in my back and groan in pain, fucking hell everything ached. I leave the room and see that everything was silent, I walk towards one of the doors that was closed and as soon as I open it I can't help but open my mouth.

It was a dark room, it was supposed to be a second bedroom but Camila had transformed it in a mini-studio to reveal photos, there were so many pictures hanging in strings that I was shocked. The pictures were beautiful, perfect angles and all the pictures were so spontaneous and beautiful that they brought an inner peace. There were pictures of children smiling, landscapes, couples near the beach, pictures of the city... She was very talented.

Before I was caught red-handed I left the room and closed the door without making any noise, I went back to the bedroom and saw Camila lying in the same position, she slept peacefully and without any worry.

I went towards the kitchen and opened the fridge in search of cold water, I saw a little juice box and grabbed it, I put a little in a glass and drank analyzing the kitchen, it was 11AM and she was pretty late for work, but I didn't really care about that, who knows, maybe this way we can repeat what happened last night.

I left the glass on the counter and went back to the bedroom, Camz was sitting with the sheet wrapping her body, her hair was completely messy and she had her hand over her face repeating the word "idiot" over and over again, with a certain anger. As soon as she opened her eyes and removed the hand from her face, her gaze landed on me and a surprised expression hit her face.

-Good Morning. – I said smiling and climbing on the bed, kissing her cheek, and she kept looking at me with that face – What?

-Ehrm... It's just... Hmm... – I frowned confused and pulled her to me, hugging her from behind – I... I thought you left. – she spoke slightly embarrassed.

Oh, she thought that just because we had had sex I would disappear from the face of the earth, smart girl, I would have done that if she wasn't one of my cases, but since she is, it's a different story.

-And miss you waking up like this? Never. – I spoke sweetly wrapping her waist and kissing her neck – Did you sleep well? – I asked rolling my eyes since she had her back to me.

-Yes, very well, I'm just a little sore. – she spoke snuggling into my arms.

-You are all marked as well. – I spoke and she laughed toppling her head back – But they say that that only happens when the sex is good...

-And when it's very good? – she asked looking at me and I laughed.

-Well... Then it is repeated over and over again and it will always leave you with new marks. – I said kissing her neck and descending my hand to her waist.

-Lauren, I have to get ready for wor... SHIT, WHAT TIME IS IT? – she got up in a jump running to the door that was in the bedroom, where probably was the bathroom, and I couldn't stop looking at her beautiful ass.