Chapter Seven . . . Let's Talk About Kylie

Chapter Seven . . . Let's Talk About Kylie

Kylie's POV

Morning sickness sucks, but worse is all day sickness.

I sat at the toilet getting myself prepared for another puking episode, I was up all night with back aches and stupid puking episode, and just wanted to sleep.

I begged after every passing hour to go make my sickness go away, but it was clear my begging didn't work.

Thank God someone was watching Raya today, I didn't think I could watch her like this.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and with a groan, pulled it out and answered it.

"Hello?" I croaked.

"Hey, it's me," Ray said with a clear smile in his voice, "did you just wake up?"

I wish.

"No, I was just . . . cleaning." I lied as I felt a wave of nausea hit my stomach.

"Cleaning? Well how about you stop doing that before you hurt yourself." He said with fear in his voice.

"Hurt myself?" I chuckled. "By doing a little dusting." I placed a hand on my belly. "I'm not on a chair, I'm not overworking myself, I'm simply," I paused and looked around my bathroom, "dusting."

"Well, stop because I want to take you out tonight." He said quickly that I almost didn't understand him.

"Take me out?" I tried to sound excited, but the pain in my back and the sickness in my belly told me otherwise. "When?"

"You don't sound excited." He said, his happiness dropping. "If you are having any second thoughts about-"

"I'm not." I quickly cut him off. "I just . . ." I swallowed the lump of sickness in my throat, "I'm a little shocked. You work fast." I chuckled, trying to play it off.

"If you're not free-"

"Ray, when and where are we going?" I chuckled and rubbed my belly trying to soothe it.

"I have a place in mind. I was thinking around seven?"

Seven that should be enough time to settle my belly.

"Sure. What should I wear?" I asked with a smile.

"Normal, comfortable clothes."  Ray said. "Nothing fancy."

"Well, my feet will thank you for that later." I smiled.

"Great so . . . I'll see you at seven?"

"I'll be waiting." I said before hanging up the phone.

I tapped it gently before yanking myself up and throwing up whatever was left inside of my body into the toilet.

Whenever I was finished I flushed the toilet, closed the lid on top of it, and laid my head on top of it, feeling the coldness take over.

How was I going to do this?

I wanted to go on this date with Ray, but then again I wanted to go into a corner and cry until I died.

With a shaky breath I picked up my phone and dialed the number of someone who could definitely help me through this.

"Allie? I-I . . ." I took a deep breath, "I need your help with something."

----------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't long until there was a knock on my door.

I quickly got out of my bed and went to open the door when I heard, the oh-so familiar voice of my best friend.

"Kylie, you still alive in there?"