Chapter 10: Ms. Braxton, Your Chariot Awaits.

While Candy and Kim are aruguing about who's going to get the door, Toni does the honours. She opens it up to find a man who had on a black suit, some black shoes with a red tie and some white gloves on.

Toni: Hi there

The Chauffeur : Good Afternoon madam, I am looking for a young lady by the name of Ms. Toni Braxton?

Kim and Candy run to the door after Toni, to see what awaits their friend. They both poke their heads outside the door to find a white stretched limo parked outside.

Candy:If that's how she's gonna be rolling to the ATL, then hi I'm Toni Braxton---noot! *She laughs*

Toni: Candy, for once in your life act like the Med student that you really are *a bit irritated*. Sorry about that sir, but I'm Toni.

Candy : Sorry Tone, i didn't think that you would take it the wrong way *gives her a puppy face*.

Toni: It's cool, we all know that you are a mess...

Kim: Dang, looks like Toni has bagged herself an ATM machine *ka-ching.*

They laugh, until the chauffeur interrupts their mini social time...

The Chauffeur : Ms. Toni Braxton, your chariot awaits you. Please follow me.

Toni: You can call me Toni.

The Chauffer: Thank you Ms. Braxton.

Toni turns around to Kim and Candy...

Toni: Please take good care of my baby, whilst i'm in Atlanta and Candy???

Candy : Yes ma'am?

Toni: NO Boys Allowed, No Alcohol, No Smoking and definitely NO Party is to be thrown in my absense.

Candy's pov: That girl is officially on mute mode . She must be crazy to think that she's the only one that's allowed to have some fun this weekend .

Kim: Yes Tone, your house will be taken care of. Now go on and have fun little missy. Please don't forget to call us when you arrive.

Candy : Yea girl, what she said.

They hug and watch Toni off!

The chauffeur opens up the door for Toni and inside is an ice bucket with a bottle of Crystal and some finger snacks *nothing too fancy*, but good enough to impress Toni. The Limo has a red interior, a mini kitchen with a popcorn machine and a bar fridge that's filled with different fruits and beverages . It has 4 tv screens, a toilet and is quite a comfy ride for long distance.

Toni's pov: *This ride is insaaane, I mean look at that tiny kitchen with it's tiny bathroom. Babyface has truly outdone himself with this one, now I can't wait to see what else he has in store for me*.

The chauffeur (Jason) hands her a hand held remote that controls the entertainment system, then closes the door for her. Toni picks out a few good movies, puts one in the video player and goes into the kitchen to grab some popcorn and soda. She sits down in a comfortable position as they embark on a 5hour trip to the ATL.

Meanwhile In Atlanta :

Babyface has decided to hire a holiday house for the weekend, since Jess *the wife* is at their home. He hired a 2 bedroom cosy apartment that is elegantly styled, it has an insuite his/ hers bathroom with a jacuzzi, a pool and an entertainment room.

Kenny's Pov: It's now 17h30, work is officially out of the way and Toni should be arriving in 2.5 hours time. I have to rush home and prepare myself for her arrival.

Kenny: Yo Bobby, you killed it man..

Bobby Brown: Thanks Face, I always feel right at home when I'm working with you, LA and Daryl.

Kenny: Yes man, you're just like family. Let me be the first person to tell you that Every Little Step is shooting straight to number 1 * smilies.

Bobby: Totally man, I wonder who you had in mind when you wrote this.

Kenny's Pov: Toni Braxton, she's all that I can think about *licks his lips*.

Kenny: Ah no one Bobby, you know how music is just in my blood.

Bobby: It sure is fam.

Kenny: Yo man I need to head out, please tell one of the guys to lock the studio?

Bobby: No problem bros, i'll see you on Monday for the second track.

Kenny: Sure thing, have a great weekend.

Bobby : You too man.

Face gets into his dark blue 1988 Chevrollet Covet, puts in the new music he's working on and speeds off into the distance. He arrives at the guest house and checks his watch .

Kenny's Pov: Shoot, I only have an hour and a half to get myself ready. Let me pick out an outfit first.

He scratches into his luggage and pulls out black tight pants, with a black shirt, red jacket, black shoes and a rolex. After taking out his outfit, he neatly puts his remaining clothes in the bag and takes a 30 minutes shower. He brushes his teeth, puts on lotion , sprays his most expansive cologne all over the body and gets dressed. He finishes off the look with his platinum rolex, chews on a mint flavoured gum and grabs a bottled water from the fridge whilst waiting for Jason and Toni to arrive.

01:15:05 later - Jason pulls over at the guest house.

He opens Toni's door to find her sound asleep. Jason runs to the door, knocks 3 times before Face answers.

Jason : Wassup boss, I did exactly as I was told.

Kenny: Don't "wassup boss" me. Why are you 15.5 minutes late when I specifically told you to be here at 20h00?

Jason: I apologise sir, I really drove as fast as I could.

Kenny: Whatever! I hate waiting Jason. The next time I tell you to be here at 20:00, you better be here at 19:59 sharply.

Jason: Yes sir, I'm sorry sir.

Kenny: *Cuts his eyes off*, sooo where's my girl??

Jason: She's fast asleep inside the limo. Should I carry her in?

Kenny: *chuckling ** Yo Jason, how about not?? Don't you Ever and I mean Never Ever think about laying your hands on my girl again. Toni Braxton is off limits son.

Jason: Yes sir, I aologise sir.

Kenny goes to the car and carries Toni inside the guest house. He places her on top of the couch and goes out to tip Jason. He comes out 10 minutes later and realises that he might have been a bit over the top.

Kenny: Hey Jason, I apologise for my behaviour man. I just don't want anything to spoil this weekend for me, 'knowwhaimean?

Jason: I do sir, no need to apologise. I'm the one who owes you an apology.

Kenny: Thanks for getting her here safely *as he hands him his $200 tip*.

Jason: *Excited* Thank you very much sir, I highly appreciate it.

Kenny : Have a good weekend Jason.

Jason: You too sir.

Jason takes off and Kenny runs back into the house to find Toni still sleeping. He turns on soft music at a low volume and manages to lay Toni's head on top of his laps.