Chapter 12: Picturesque Friday Morning

Babyface wakes up with a faint headache, due to all the crying that took place last night. Since he's his own boss, he decided right then and there that he won't be going to wotk. He heads downstairs, calls McDonald's and orders breakfast for him and Toni.

Service Provider: Welcome to McDonald's delivery service, good morning David speaking how may I help you?

Kenny: Morning david, i'd like to place an order for two McBreakfast Combos with 2 medium cappuccinos??

David: 2 McBreakfast medium combos with two cappuccinos amounts to $7 . Will that be all sir?

Kenny: Yes David *gives him his address*.

David: Thank you very much for contacting McDonald's delivery service. You can expect your delivery within 30 minutes of ordering sir.

Kenny : Thanks a lot David.

David: Enjoy your meal sir.

Kenny: Take care, *Hangs up*.

After calling up McDonald's Kenny decided to do his morning routine. He went upstairs, took a 15 minutes shower then brushed his teeth, moisturised his body and put on deodorant.

Kenny's Pov: Since Toni is still fast asleep I might as well get dressed in here.

Kenny wraps his lower body with a white towel and goes into the bedroom. He takes out a pair of black sweat pants with a white vest and pulls out his blue Reeboks. As he was about to get dressed he hears Toni groaning.

Toni : Morning Ken *stretches her arms while groaning.*

Kenny is caught off guard... He turns around and faces Toni *butt naked* , with his manhood down.

Kenny: Good morning sunshine, you're up?

Toni: *Screaming *, Ahhh Kenny - you're naked!! You're naked!! Staring at his manhood kind of excited.

Kenny slooowly pulls up his boxers and licks his lips as he was piercing into Toni's eyes, being very sensual.

Kenny : Tone, why are you acting like this is the first time you see a man naked??

Toni turned on by Kenny, slowly bites her lower lip

Toni: That's cause it is Ken * giggles *.

Her pov: I lied, it's actually my third time seeing a guy in his birthday suit.

Kenny: *In his boxers*, Soo Ms. Toni Braxton, do you like what you just saw??? *licks his lips *.

Toni's pov: Oh Ken, I loooooOoove it, hmm, hmm, hmm. I mean, you are hung like a horse *blushing*.

Toni : Yes I do baby *bites her lip* , Ken you are highly gifted down there...

Kenny: I know that's right *feeling himself a bit *. When the time is right, this gift will be all yours Tone. I'll be there to make sure that it's hitting all the right spots and making you beg for more *smirks*.

Toni gasps for air, and closes her eyes.

Kenny: Keep them closed Tone. I can see that your body is crying out for me.

Kenny approaches Toni and gently pins her down onto the bed. He slowly removes her tank top as he starts to suck on her neck, causing her to let out soft moans. He moves down her body and pulls down her bra with his teeth, then places his left hand on Toni's right breast whilst sucking on the left one. He sucks on it harder, causing her to scream in pleasure *ken, yes, ken..uhhn.. just like that baby** . Kenny does the same thing with the left one then moves up to Toni's lips, where they passionately kiss for 5 minutes before the door bell rings. Kenny places his hand inside of Toni's underwear, feels Toni's juices all over his hand and realises how turned on she is. The door bell goes off again, causing him to stop. He slowly removes his hand from her underwear, then places a gentle kiss on her forehead.