Chapter 18: I got it good.

Toni wakes up to Kenny's grip. She manages to get up and decides to do her morning hygiene routine.

Her pov: Kenny and I still need to talk about last night. I understand that I may have acted prematurely, but what was I to do? Nobody can tell me they wouldn't have done the exact same thing if they were in my shoes...

Kenny wakes up with a huge headache and still smelling like alcahol. He also decides to do his hygiene routine.

Kenny: Good morning :):):).

Toni : Hi, *fixing her hair*. You smell like you had a great time, but look horrible.

Kenny : I know, I had a rough night.

*Toni keeps quiet*.

Kenny: Look Tone , I'd like to apologise for everything that happened last night.

Toni: That's okay, but which part are you aplolgising for.. The being married part or the part where you stormed off and left me by myself?

Kenny: I won't apologise for storming off, because you were too high up your ass to hear me out. But I am sorry for not telling you about my wife.

Toni walks out of the bathroom and sits on the bed. He follows her.

Kenny: Look at me Toni, I really meant it when I said I loved you.

Toni: Riight....

Kenny: And I will love you for the rest of my life.

Toni: Aight! *30 seconds later*. So when you told me that you were in the process of finalising your divorce, what exactly did you mean?

Kenny: I meant that Jess filled the papers last week. I took them to my lawyers for screening, then need to see if I agree with her terms & conditons and sign them off.

Toni : Okay Ken, but how do you expect me to ever trust you again?

Kenny: I don't, I'm just asking you to give me a second chance to correct my wrongs and do right by you.

Toni: Hmm, so where did you go to last night and what time did you get to the house?

Kenny: I'm gonna be very honest with you... I went to the bar, drank 1,5 bottle of patron and ran into some girl who drove us to her apartment. Nothing happened between us, because I realised that I already had something to die for waiting for me at home.

Toni: Whaat, why should I believe you?

Kenny: Because it's the truth. Just give me one last chance Toni, you are my everything.

Toni: Oohk Ken. I forgive you, but?!?!?

Kenny: Yes Toni?

Toni: I need to know that you're all in and promise to be faithful, open and honest with me.

Kenny: I'm all in Tone, and I promise to be faithful, open and honest with you...... Please try to understand why I do the things I do and always remember that I love you and would never hurt you intentionally.

Toni: Ahhh Kenny :)

Kenny: No matter what happens to us Tone, promise that you'll never give up on me and always be my side? *tears up*.

Toni: You are such a softie, *gives him a soft baby kiss.*I promise... but that doesn't mean you can start ish up on purpose.

They both laugh and spend the rest of morning talking, laughing, packing Toni's clothes and having a good time.

2 Hours Later, around 11:00.

Toni: I'm very hungry babe..

Kenny: Yes, wanna take you out for breakfast before you head home.