Chapter 21: Nice to meet y'all (TLC is in the building)

Toni prepares dinner for them, with Kenny's "assistance".

Kenny: Babe, let me help you *kisses her neck*.

Toni: Noo Kenny, stop it lol.

Kenny: Let me be the man that I'm 'sposed to be for you *takes off her jacket and unties her bra *.

Toni: Keeenny! I'm hungry

Kenny: *Licks his lips* and so am I Tone.

He turns her around, then they passionately kiss. Toni caves in.

Toni: Babe, pick me up.

Kenny picks her up and lays her down on the kitchen counter. He takes off his Jacket, T-Shirt and Trousers, then climbs on top of her. Passionately kissing Toni, Kenny gently takes off her T-shirt and removes her bra. He pulls down her jean and underwear, then spreads her legs and goes to work.

Toni: Uhh, babe, hmm, hmm

Kenny inserts his finger inside of Toni, which causes her body to shake a bit. He plays with her for 10 more minutes, making her moan in pleasure. He then takes off his boxers and inserts himself in

Kenny: Uuuuh, Tone, Uhh...

Toni: Uuuuh, Ke-Nny! Uhhhh...

Kenny: You feel so good, *kissing all over her face*, while stroking in and out of her..

He starts off slowly, then works his pace up making Toni scream in all kinds of notes * Oooooh, uuuh, hmmm, yeeea*. They make passionate love for minutes on end with Toni's jusices all over the counter.

20 Minutes later:

Kenny: Oohh, Shiiit Tone, I'm cumming...

Toni: Aaaah, ahhh, ahh, me too...Ken, ahhhh.

They both reach their orgasms at the same time, with Toni on orgasm number 5.

Kenny: Thanks Tone * kisses her forhead*

Toni : No baby, thank you. That was so amazing.

Kenny climbs down the counter and helps Toni down. She wipes it off, then warms up their food and they eat.

Whilst eating....

Kenny: Toni, when your career takes off what do you think is going to happen to us?

Toni: Nothing babe, why you asking??

Kenny: I don't want it to seem like you only got the recording deal because of me, this, us..

Toni: Lol Ken, what exactly are you getting at and who thinks like that?

Kenny: Normal people Tone..

Toni: Well Kenny, I don't give a damn what anybody thinks. I love you and plan on spending the rest of my life with you *sob, sob*.

Kenny: Babe :(, please don't cry. I love you more and will do everything in my powers to make sure that you're well taken care of. *Hugs*.

Toni: Thanks Ken :)

They finish eating, Toni washes the dishes and they head upstairs to cuddle for rest of the night.

07:00 Kenny's alarm goes off

*beep, beep, beep*.

Toni: Urrrgh, * clicks on the alarm*. Ken, you're up? *stretching her arms. *

Kenny: You're making a noise babe, shh.

Toni: Get up Ken! We gotta get to the studio.

Kenny: Oohk babe *in his sleep*.