Chapter 16: Queen Whitney Houston in Concert.

Everyone at the White Lounge Suite Experience take their seats as the concert is about to begin. The band sets up for 10 minutes, then a voice over projection comes on.

Voice Over: Goood evening ladies and gentleman... Are you ready for the biggest female pop sensation on the planet????

Audience: Yessssssssss

Voice Over: Show some love for the platinum selling, multi award winning, soulful, talented and the beautiful songstres, Ms Whitney Hoooouston...

Audience: *chanting* Whitney, Whitney, Whitney...

Whitney : Good evening Atlanta *blows kisses to the audience*, y'all look so beautifuuuul. Are you ready to have fun with me tonight? *flashes the mic to the crowd. *

Audience: Yeeeessss *more chanting* Whitney, Whintey, Whitney...

Toni: *Stands up and screams*, ahhhhhhh. There she is, oh my gosh its Whitney, it's Whitney.

Everybody stares her down, except Kenny who's finding it hysterical.

Pebbles: Shhh... Take a seat girl and be quiet. Besides, we can all see her *Rolls eyes*.

Toni embarrassingly takes her seat

Her pov: I can't believe how uptight everyone up here is and why they're all acting like the biggest female singer isn't on stage as we speak.... Shoot, that Pebbles lady needs to pull it together before I lose my darn mind.

Toni: Sorry about that Ken.

Kenny: It's okay babe, we've all been there before *laughing his off*.

Back To The Concert:

Whitney opens the show with "So Emotional", followed by "How Will I know", "All At Once", "You Give Me Good Love", then introduces her new single "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" and breaks for 15 minutes. The atmosphere in the arena is very splendid, everyone is singing along, cheering her on and having a great time.

During The Break:

Toni: Ken please excuse me, I need to use the ladies room.

Pebbles: *gets up*. Me too Toni, let's go.

Kenny: Ohk babe. *He keeps himself occupied by mingling with the other guests and potential investors.*

Pebbles and Toni go to the loo.

Pebbles: So girl are you having a good time?

Toni: Of course, this is my first time ever at the Vvip section aaaand Whitney is doing her damn thing..

Pebbles: Lol you are something else. I can see how a man like Kenny could fall for you.

Toni: Thaanks Pebbles, he's an amazing guy.

Pebbles: Yeah??? I've always wondered how women like you do it.

Toni: Huuh *confused*, how women like "me" do what ? ^_^

Pebbles: Date married men?? That could never be me, i'm too much of a jealous girl to ever share my man with anyone

Toni: Sorry?

Pebbles : Kenny sure knows how to keep his women happy, you don't look too bothered by him being married. And

Toni is in total shock with feelings of sadness, confusion, anger and betrayal. She cuts Pebbles off.

Toni: Please excuse me.

She runs outside of the arena drenched in tears with makeup running all over her face, sees a cab and heads back to the guest house.