Chapter 14: Special Treatment

After Breakfast, Toni and Kenny take a shower together, get dressed and head to the salon..

Kenny: Tone you ready to head out? *yelling from the kitchen*.

Toni: Yess, i'll be there in 2minutes babe.

Toni's pov: Whoa, let me take the purse with and pay for my hair. I don't want Kenny thinking that I'm in it for the money.

Toni: heads downstairs.* Ready babe, let's go.

Kenny locks up the guest house, the two of them get into his Mercedes, he opens up the door for her and they head out to Aubrey's Beauty Therapy *made up*.

Aubrey: Good morning, welcome to Aubrey's Beauty Therapy. I'm Aubrey, how can I assist you??

Kenny: Morning Aubrey, I'd like to dye my hair black then trim it on the sides.. Lord knows what my wife's here for lol.

Toni: Keeen *laughing*. Hi, I need to get my hair and nails done.

Toni's pov: He likes acting like we're a married couple in public, it's the weirdest thing ever.

Aubrey: Any idea of what you wanna do??

Toni: Uhh, maybe you could wash it then put on extensions and curl it at the bottom??

Aubrey: How about we put on a curly Brazilian weave woth brown hilights? It's going to look good on you.

Toni: Hmm, sounds nice..

Aubrey: Trust me, it is. And for your nails?

Toni: Just a nude colour, nothing too fancy.

Aubrey: Done, *allocates a hairstylist to Toni, and a barber to Face.* Enjoy your treatment.

Kenny and Toni both say thanks.

Lebron: Yo man, you look just like Babyface.

Kenny : I do, don't I *chuckling*.

Lebron : Yup, this shyt is scary. *both laugh*. Take a seat.

Kenny sits down, tells him to dye his hair black, with sharp trims on both sides and even it out on top.

Meanwhile...

Nick: Heyy boo, come right up here. You can call me Nicky..

Toni: Oh, hey *kind of confused why a man would call himself Nicky*. She takes a seat.

She tells Nick what she wants "A curly Brazillian weave with brown highlights and nude colour nails".

Nick: Sooo i'm going to tear it up, when you walk out of here you'll be looking hotter than Janet Jackson, I mean Fha-ab-uuu-lous.

Toni: Laughing*, whooa. I better.

Nick: What's the occasion? *untying toni's hair*.

Toni: My boyfriend and I are going to a concert.

Nick: Chile is he fine? That's very romantic.

Toni: It is :).

Nick: The first and last date that I went to was when this really cute, but broke guy took me to Burger King. Now girl, we both know that just ain't right.

Toni Laughs.

Nick: I don't know if you know this, but your man looks a lot like that singer in The Deele. . What's his name again *3 seconds*, yes Babyface..

Toni: He kinda is *smiling*.

Nick: Ooooooh, ooooh, oooh! Chile. You're dating a celebrity??? What a lucky b**tch!! He is sooo fine and rich too, whoo-hoo, you better not mess it up.