Chapter 24: Given The Chance!!

At the parking lot, Club 200.

Toni: Are your friends here yet?

Kenny: I'm not too sure, let me give LA a call. You can try one of the TLC ladies

Kenny makes his call.

LA: Hey bro

Kenny: Sup, where are you?

LA: We're at home, Pebbles is still getting dressed

Kenny: ^_^, it's 22h00, what time do you plan on getting here?

LA: We'll be there in 30 minutes time bro. The perks of dating one of the prettiest woman alive lol

Kenny: Haha, you're so right. She can totally get it

LA: What?

Kenny: Just kidding bro, see you soon.

LA: Aight cool, *hangs up*.

Kenny: Babe, can you believe that LA is still at home with Pebbles getting dressed?

Toni: I'd be more surprised if those two were on time. We all know how much Pebbles likes making her grand entrances...

They both laugh

Toni: Are we going in or should I give Tboz a call?

Kenny: Let's just go in, they should be here already.

Toni: Alrightie then, letssss.

Kenny and Toni walk inside to find Bo and Daryl with their girlfriends, sitting down and having drinks.

Babyface: Heeey, wassup guys?

Daryl: My man *they do their special handshake*. Hey beautiful *kisses Toni on the cheek*

Toni: Daryl, you're looking sharp tonight.

Daryl: Thanks Tone, this is my girlfriend Mya and over there is Eva, Bo's girlfriend

Toni: Hey ladies, I'm Toni. Nice to meet you both, Bo?

Eva & Mya: It's nice to meet you too

Bo: Hey Toni *kisses her other cheek*, sup Face??

Kenny: I'm good man, where Tionne, Lisa and Chilli at?

Daryl: They're somewhere on the dance floor shaking their tail feathers lol. 

Kenny: Haha! Why are y'all over here,  staring in each other's eyes? Tonight is all about having fun, you  can do that whole lovely dovey shit at your houses lol.

*They all laugh*. 

Kenny: I need a drink #CantDeal!

Kenny goes over to the bar and gets a waiter to carry the 4 Cristal Bottles, 16 beers and 10 Pepsi's that he ordered.

Kenny: Let's get this party started, *owee, owee*, pours himself and Toni some Cristal. You're more than welcome to join us :)

Daryl and Bo : Thanks man

Lisa, Tboz and Chilli go back to the table to catch a breather.

Lisa: The booze is here, the booze is here

Kenny: Lol, is that all you see?

Lisa: Is there anything else worth seeing... Hey Tone, wassup Face? 

Kenny: Haha, you're a fool Lisa

Toni: Heeey girls, it's so lovely to see y'all *they all hug, greeting each other*