Chapter 19: I'm the luckiest girl alive

6 Hours later Toni arrives at her apartment. Jason opens the door for her and carries her luggage inside.

Toni: Knocks on the door.

Candy: *opens*, Toooooniiii, you look gorgeous. Don't tell me that you've already caught onto the Hollyweird bug??

Toni: *laughs*, I see that not much has changed since I've been gone. You're still your loud crazy self haha

Candy: Tone, you've only been gone for 2 days. Stop acting brand new *smacks her lips*.

Toni: Lol... Come here girl, I missed you *hugs her*.

Jason: Ma'am where should I put your stuff?

Toni: In the kitchen is fine :).

Jason takes out her luggage and puts it in the kitchen as requested.

Toni: Thanks for everything Jason, the trip to Atlanta wouldn't have been possible without you.

Jason: *surprised*. You're more than welcome ma'am, it was really great meeting you. Take care of yourself.

Toni: Thanks, likewise... Have a safe trip.

Jason thanks Toni and heads to the nearest motel so that he can rest before driving back to Atlanta.

Kim: Toooone you're here already *hugs her*,you look absolutely gorgeous. I love the hair :D

Toni: Shoot you better, cause it cost Face around $200 smh.

Kim: Whaat?? I don't even get that much for my monthly allowance, it's crazy.

Toni: Riight? I was pretty shocked myself.

Candy: Damn Tone, take that shxt off as in yesterday... I can try and sell it for $300, then we can fill up your booze cabinet and go on a shopping spree *they laugh*.

Kim: Lol, Shut up Candy.. So Tone, how was the trip?

Toni: Girl, I don't even know where to begin, so much has happened these past few days....

Kim: I've got all the time in the world, sooo??

Toni: We've got the rest of our lives to catch up *laughs*, besides I wanna know how y'alls weekend was??

Candy: Boring, because Kim over here made me adhere to all of your stupid rules...

Toni: Lol, stop being dramatic. It couldn't have been that bad.

Candy: Girl it was *smacks her lips*. Sooo, he cracked that back good, didn't he??

Toni: Is that all you ever think about? Child, you're crazy *laughs*.

Kim: So he diiiid?? I've always known that you're an undercover freak *they laugh*.

Toni : Lmao, stop putting words in my mouth. Can a girl at least get a drink of water/ juice / anything to cool off first, before getting grilled? Damn.

Candy: No, we wanna know what happened between you and Mr Babyface.

Toni: Speaking of Babyface let me give him a call. I'll be right back.

Toni goes and makes her call.

Kenny: Hey, Kenny speaking

Toni: Hi ken, it's me.

Kenny: Heeey Tone how are you?

Toni: I'm exhausted and feel lifeless Ken. 6 hours on the road is no joke.

Kenny: Who you telling? I've had to travel over 14 hours on a tour bus in many ocassions *chuckles*

Toni: Whoa, I would die. That's entirely too much and everything after that *they both laugh*.