Chapter 13: Three is a crowd.

It's Saturday morning, the two start of the day by doing their morning hygiene routine. Toni decides that she's going to make breakfast for the pair and Kenny receives a call from his PA.

Toni: Goodmorning baby *Ken is greeted by a warm kiss *.

Kenny: Well, somebody is in a good mood *kisses back and gives Toni a hug*.

Toni: All thanks to you. How did you sleep last night? *whilst cooking eggs with sausages and bacon. *

Kenny: Like a new born baby *hugs Toni from the back*. How about you?

Toni: Kenny you were snoring, so not quite so well *laughs *.

Kenny: Whaat? Everybody knows that i'm the best sleeping partner ever. You probably caused me to snore

Toni : Ha ha, so silly.

Kenny's phone rings and its from his PA (Amber), he picks it up and they talk.

Kenny: Hey Amber, how are you? *excuse me for a minute, I gotta take this*.

Toni's pov: *jealous * Ambeeer, who is she and why is this nigga excusing himself?? I wonder... *Mtcheew*.

Amber: I'm well thanks and you Kenny?

Kenny: Good good, so what's up?

Amber: I just wanted to find out if you still going to Whitney Houston's concert that'll be taking place tonight at The Legends Theatre *made up* ?? You R.SV.P'ed for two.

Kenny: Oh, shoooot! I totally forgot about it, what time is it starting?

Amber: You forgot? *stunned*, that's totally unlike you. *Reads her diary *, it says here that it will be starting at 20h00 and you need to confirm your reservation by noon today.

Kenny: That's okay, thanks a lot for reminding me. I need to speak to a friend of mine, i'll hit you up just now.

Amber: Okay then, i'll be waiting for your call.

Kenny: Bye *hangs up*.

Kenny goes back into the kitchen, to find breakfast served and Toni eating.

Kenny: Hey baby, how could you start eating without me?

Toni: *rudely*, Don't baby me and i'm an adult Kenny. I can do as I please.

Kenny: *totally shocked*, WOW! You just went from 0 to a 100, real quick. You alright?

Toni: Of course i'm alright.

Kenny: Then don't be catching an attitude with me. By the way, thanks a lot for breakfast my queen. It looks really good.

Toni keeps quiet and goes about eating her breakfast. They both finish eating and Toni washes their dishes. Kenny follows her to the sink.

Kenny: Tone, you're obviously not okay so please tell me what happened?

Toni: * irritated* Nothing Ken, really nothing.

Kenny : If you say so.. Anyway I just spoke to my assistant she reminded me of a reservation I made a few weeks back.

Toni's pov: Shyyt! She's just an assistant? I probably look very stupid now.

Toni: Which was?

Kenny: Whitney's concert, which I totally forgot about.

Toni: Excited, As in theeee "I wanna dance with somebody" Whitney Houston??

Kenny: *Laughing*, you really need to stop with your star stricken behaviour. It's the funniest thing ever *hahaha*.

Toni: *laughing too*. You really can't blame me, I live a perfectly boring life.