Chapter 11: Today Was A Fairytale.

It's been 10 minutes since Toni and Kenny have reunited. He can't seem to take his eyes off her. Kenny caresses Toni's hair as he just sits there admiring the beautiful creature that she is. Toni wakes up on top of a blushing Kenny's laps.

Toni: Oh hey Ken *in a sleepy tone*, when did I get here??

Kenny: Hey angel face, you're finally awake *kisses her forehead*. You got here two hours ago my love....

Toni: *Snaps out of her sleep*. So sorry Ken, I still thought that I was on my way here.... Ken??

Kenny: Yes my beautiful angel?

Toni: Have you been starring at me for the past 2 hours? *shocked*

Kenny: Why of course my lady. You are such a sight to see.

Toni: No Kenny, that's a bit creepy *pokes him on his shoulder *.

Kenny: I'm just kidding my angel. You've only been here for 30 minutes, and did me the honour of sleeping on my lap for about 10 before you woke up.

Toni gets up and positions herself up rightly on the couch.

Toni: Ken, may I use your bathroom?

Ken: Sure angel, it's down the passage. The second door on your left.

*His Pov: What a sight to see. I don't even think that Toni realises how beautiful she is. Thank you God*.

Toni goes to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. She brushes her teeth again, puts on her perfume, powders up her face and reapplies her lipstick.

Kenny: Wow angel, you look amazing. *Kisses her forehead*. You must be hungry??

Toni: Thanks Ken, you don't look half bad yourself.... I'm starving.

Kenny: Give me 5

He goes upstairs to grab his car keys and his wallet. He reserved a private table for two at one of Atlanta's 5 star restaurants.

Kenny: *Offers Toni his hand, which she gladly accepts*, shall we?

Toni: I think that we shall.

Kenny locks up the guest house and opens up the car door for Toni. They take a 30minutes drive to the restaurant, where he parks underground and escorts Toni out of the vehicle. They arrive at the resturant, greeted by well mannered waiters.

Kenny: Hi, I made a reservation for two under Mr and Mrs Edmonds?

*Toni's pov: Mr and Mrs Edmonds?? This negro is a trip**.

Waitress: Oh yes sir, please follow me. She allocates them to the private area of the restaurant, places their menu's on the table and gives them 5minutes to settle down.

Both: Thanks...

Kenny pulls out Toni's chair for her and sits on the opposite side of the table.

Toni: Mr and Mrs Edmonds?? Really Ken *as she blushes*.

Kenny: Yes my angel, "Really". It all depends on you and how far you wanna take this relationship. I'm already all in Toni.

*His Pov: Especially since Jess filed for divorce a week ago. It caught me a bit by surprise, but we both know that the courtship is as good as dead.*

There's a two minute silence, until the waitress comes back to take their orders.

Waitress: Good evening Mr and Mrs Edmonds, my name is Leah and I'll be your waitress for tonight. Are you ready to order??