Time For School

Originally I was not going to write a squeal but due to popular demand, I figured I should. Thank you for all your support on Father Like Son, I appreciate it greatly. If you haven't read Father Like Son yet, I suggest you do or this story will not make sense XD

Third Person P.O.V

"Daddy, Dada wake up!" A little screech came from the doorway. Harriet was eleven and it was her first year of Hogwarts. She would be attending with her Aunt and Uncle whom were very excited for their first year as well.

"Hattie, shush." Scorpius scolded. "Dada needs his rest." Scorpius got out of bed and greeted his daughter. "Being pregnant really has taken a toll on him." Scorpius said and Albus groaned. He flipped on his side and patted his four month belly.

"I'm awake." He told the other two. "Are you ready Hattie?"

"Yes my trunk is all packed up." She said.

"Alright well I'll get you some breakfast while your dada gets ready. Get your brother up too." He said and the duo walked out. Albus had a job at Hogwarts but he was on parental leave due to a high risk pregnancy. This would be his third baby and it was not planned. Most doctors advise the male to grow and birth only two babies, the third was a higher chance of a miscarriage. Albus slowly arose from his bed and popped some bones. His raven hair was shaggy and was almost covering his eyes. His face was covered in stubble and he looked like a normal 27 year old man despite the baby he was growing. He got up, brushed his teeth, fixed his hair and dressed in nice robes for the day. He made his way down the stairs and his whole family was awake.

"Morning." He announced. He kissed his son Salem on the head. Salem was an exact copy of Scorpius down to the cheeky smirk. However his personality was like Albus, very shy. Albus kissed Hattie's head and then kissed Scorpius' lips.

"Morning love." Scorpius said and gave the kids breakfast. "I'm going to get ready."

"Alright." He kissed Albus once more before walking away. "So Hattie are you excited?" He asked and she smiled taking a bite of her oatmeal.

"So very excited! What house do you think I'll be in?"

"Oh well my little lovebug, you can be sorted into any house! You're brave like a Gryffindor, smart like a Ravenclaw, Loyal like a Hufflepuff and cunning like a Slytherin!" Albus piped and Harriet huffed.

"I wanna be in Gryffindor!"

"Well my love, not everyone can be in Gryffindor." Albus said with a smile. "We'll love you no matter what house you're in."

"What house will I be in?" Salem asked in a small voice.

"Oh my wonderful little boy." Albus cooed. "You're a sneaky little one so probably Slytherin."

"I am not sneaky!" He defended and Albus chuckled.

"I did see that cookie you took yesterday before dinner." He said and Salem blushed. "It's okay; I won't tell daddy if you won't." He winked.

"Tell me what?" Scorpius asked.

"What we're having." Albus teased and Scorpius rolled his eyes. He walked over and placed his hand on the bump.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked and Albus shrugged.

"Tired."