More Than A Cold

Draco's P.O.V

I rushed Harry to St. Mungo's and they had taken him right away. He was going in and out of consciousness. I paced around the waiting room trying to contain my panics.

"Mister Potter-Malfoy?" I heard and I turned. A younger looking man stood there in a lab coat.

"Is my husband going to be alright?" I asked and he sighed.

"You better come with me." He told me and I paled. I followed him into the room and Harry was lying in the bed. He looked incredibly drained and tried.

"Raven." I let out a breath and rushed to his side. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Hi dragon." He said and I gave a sad smile.

"We have a few things to discuss." The healer said. "First off I am healer Walton." He shook my hand. "Now I've done a body scan on Harry and I found something that shocked me."
"He's not pregnant is he?" I asked and Healer Walton chuckled a bit.

"No only if it were that simple. We found something, a growth."

"Okay?"

"It's inside your head, resting on your brain." He said and I blanched.

"What is it?" Harry asked touching a hand to his head.

"That's the thing; we have no way of knowing. Since we are wizards we do not have the technology to actually see inside, only scanning. I think it's in your best interest if you see a muggle healer.

"A doctor?" Harry asked. "Is it really that serious?"

"Unfortunetly so. However, my brother is a squib and works as a doctor." He told us and we nodded. "I will refer you to him."

"Alright."

"I'll make the phone call now, its best you go now."

"Okay." I said and my heart thumped in my chest. I stood up and helped Harry, supporting him by the waist. He gave us his brother's business card and we walked out.

"What do you think is wrong with me?" Harry asked me and I just shook my head.

"I don't know Harry, I really don't." I told him and we walked into the floo. We floo to home and grabbed the car driving to the muggle. We pulled up to the large building and parked the car. I got out first and then helped him out first. We walked in and went to the third floor where a lady healer or something was sitting at a desk. "Excuse me; we're looking for he-"

"Doctor Walton." Harry interrupted.

"Oh yes, he told me his brother was sending a few people over." She gave a sympathetic look. "Sit and we'll call you when he's ready."

"Thank you." We walked over to the chairs.

"Are you alright love?" I asked and he put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm feeling alright but I-I don't know what to expect." He admitted and I kissed his head.

"Don't worry."

"Mister Potter-Malfoy?" Our name was called. We got up, me supporting Harry, and followed the woman in the room. "Dr. Walton will be in soon." She said. We sat in silence after she left. Harry sat on a table, fiddling with his fingers. I sat in the chair near him, not knowing what to expect. When the door opened, a younger man walked in smiling slightly.

"Hello Harry, Draco." He shook out hands. "It's nice to meet you."

"You too." We said.

"Now my brother told me he found a growth residing in your brain." He said and we nodded. "Okay so it's my and your best interest to run a pet scan."