Okay

Albus' P.O.V

I was sitting with papa on the couch. James and Lily were to come after work.

"Al, I'm not going to die you know." Papa said.

"I-I know." I stuttered.

"You don't need to have everyone come see me."

"W-what if y-you do d-die? I-I lost m-my baby, I-I can't l-lose you too." I told him. He grabbed my hand and made me look him in the eyes.

"Albus, I am ill not dying."

"Y-you have a-a b-brain tumor!" I yelled. "Y-you can v-very well d-die!"
"It's not cancerous." He threaded his fingers through my unruly hair. "I understand you're still hurting but Al, you have my word I will not die."
"T-the c-chemo, its m-making you s-sick."

"It's doing its job." He leaned in and kissed my forehead. He pulled away and gave me a sad smile. His eyes looked sickened and he was pale.

"H-how are y-you f-feeling?" I asked and he sighed.

"Great." He faked a smile.

"I-I know y-you're l-lying. D-don't l-lie t-to me." I told him and he sighed.

"Nothing gets by you." He smiled. "It's okay, I feel awful but I'll be okay. When are you siblings coming?"

"S-should be h-here soon."

"Okay." He said and hugged me. "Relax Al."

"D-do you w-want anything?" I asked and he sighed nodding.

"Some toast and apple juice." He smirked and I nodded. I got up from the couch and walked passed the door where Draco was walking in.

"Hey Al." He smiled juggling groceries. I helped him and we walked into the kitchen. "How is he doing?" He asked and I shrugged.

"A-as go-good as h-he'll be I-I guess." I told him and he nodded. I started to cook the toast and went to the fridge to pour some juice.

"I'll go see him."

"J-James a-and L-Lily are c-coming." I told him and he nodded. He walked into the living room. I heard papa greet him and Draco responded. I finished the toast and then I brought it along with the drink to the living room. Papa's head was gently on Draco's shoulder as Draco gently stroked his hair.

"I-I got y-your food." I said and he nodded. He lifted his head gently and Draco stopped with his hair. His eyes widened slightly when a piece of papa's hair came out. He looked around and tossed it behind the couch. He took his hand and intertwined it with papas. I handed him the food and sat on the table. He ate and drank slowly. He looked a little queasy but kept the food and drink down. I vanished the remaining food when he was done and he smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Draco asked him and he gave a weak smile.

"Alright." He replied. "A little sleepy."
"You should rest now." Draco said and a knocking at the door made him rethink that.

"No James and Lily are here." He said and went to get up to answer the door but Draco made him stay put.

"I-I'll get i-it." I said. I walked over to the door and swung it open revealing both of my siblings. The quickly embraced me in a hug and then pulled away.