Sick

A/N- I'm back! Hope you all missed me because I missed you! 

Gay slurs

Draco's P.O.V

I finished getting ready to go back to Albus and Scorpius' house. Harry was still sleeping; he hadn't been feeling well for the past week. His head would bother him and he would get dizzy. He was still sleeping so I shook him gently.

"Harry, wake up raven, we need to see the kids." I whispered and he groaned.

"Don't feel well drake." He mumbled and slowly opened his eyes. "I'm too sleepy." He said and his eyes were glassy so I put my hand on his forehead.

"You aren't warm. What are you feeling?"

"Weak and sleepy."
"You're probably coming down with something." I said and gently kissed his head. "Do you want me to stay home?"

"No Al should be with someone. I know he says he's better but isolation is never good." He told me.

"Will you be okay alone?"

"Of course I'm Harry Potter." He told me with a smirk.

"Ah not too sick to be cheeky." I said. "But it's Potter-Malfoy."

"Oh yes silly me."

"You think you'd remember after fourteen or so years." I teased and he smiled slightly. I kissed him gently and pulled away. "Just let me know if you're not feeling well later and I'll come home."

"Will do." He said and I smiled.

"I love you and I'll see you later."

"Take Al out today to the park or something."

"Okay and you relax. I'll be home later." I said and kissed his head. "Goodbye love."

"Bye dragon." He said and shut his eyes again. I walked away shutting the bedroom door and went to the floo. I flooed to their place and everyone was eating breakfast.

"Poppop!" Salem yelled and ran over to me. He ran into my arms and I hugged him picking him up.

"Hi love, how are you?" I asked.

"Good guess what we get to do in school today!" He piped and I looked at him inquisitively.

"What?"

"We get to practice for the winter concert! Are you going to come? It's in December!"
"Oh I would love to come!"

"Hi dad." Scorpius said. "Where's Harry?"

"He wasn't feeling well so I let him sleep."

"He hasn't been feeling well for some time. Maybe he's pregnant again." He joked and I glared at him.

"Ha ha no." I said and he smirked taking Salem from me.

"Sal go brush your teeth and get ready, it's almost time for school." He said and brushed finger through Salem's hair.

"Okay dad." He said and trotted away. I walked to the table and sat down with Albus.

"Hello Albus how are you today?"