Quality Time

UNEDITED 

Scorpius' P.O.V

Albus really worried me. I didn't know what to do because I can't read his mind but I knew it was something bad. I wanted to be there for him but I couldn't and that killed me. I would of hated to be in his shoes because he actually lost the baby and as much as that killed me, I have no idea how he felt. I know he felt like it was his fault but it must run deeper.

"Albus?" I asked. I needed to go to work and he would be home. He was awake in our bed but he wasn't speaking. "Sweetheart, speak to me."

"H-have fun at work." He told me. "I-I'll be h-here." He was stuttering again so I sighed. I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my fingers though his hair.

"Don't be nervous anymore." I leaned down and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry I can't stay home."

"I-it's okay." He told me and I sighed.

"Dad and Harry will be here again today." I told him. I told them to go home at night and come here during the day; I seriously considered moving in with them if I couldn't get Albus to perk up at least the slightest bit.

"O-okay." He told me and I kissed his head.

"If you want me to come home, I will."

"O-okay."

"Try taking a shower today, it'll be good." I said and he only nodded. "I'll see you later, I love you." I kissed his head.

"L-love you too." He said and I sighed. I got up and left the room. Salem was all ready to go to school.

"Come on sweetheart." I said and gently put my arm around him. He was already fed so I brought him to the car. His school wasn't too far because we lived near the muggle world. So I placed his bag in the back and he got in. I buckled him in and kissed his head. I got in the front and started the care.

"Daddy?" Salem asked.

"Yes?"

"What's wrong with dada?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked and looked in the rear view mirror. He was staring out the window.

"He seems sad." He told and I sighed.

"He is sad Sal, he lost our baby and he thinks it's his fault."

"But he shouldn't be sad. Things like that happen."

"I know but he is."

"Will he get better?" He asked.

"Maybe with time." I told him. "You just have to remind him that you love him."

"Okay I can do that." He told me and I smiled.

"Good job love, I'm sure he'll appreciate it greatly." I told him.

"Okay." He said and then I pulled up to his school. "Bye daddy! Love you."

"Love you too have a good day." I said and he left the car. He trotted up to a few friends and then they walked into the school. I sighed and started to drive off. I turned down a secluded street. Mumbled a spell and I was warped to my job. It was like apparating but with my car. I got out and walked into St. Mungo's