Making Up

Sexual Content [;-)]

Third Person P.O.V

            Scorpius had Albus pinned and was kissing him hard. On his mouth, his jaw and on his neck. Leaving nasty looking bruises along the way.

                "I was so fucking worried about you for so long." Scorpius growled rubbing himself against his submissive partner.

                "I-I'm –oh god Scorp- sorry."

                "So worried Albus." He snarled and bit Albus' ear lobe.

                "I know." Albus moaned. Scorpius grinded harder against and Albus out of instinct wrapped his legs around Scorpius. Scorpius nipped at the bruises he made and licked over them.

                "Then you tell me I was the cause of your pain." Scorpius whispered and Albus whimpered.

                "I-I was stressed." Albus moaned and bucked his hips trying to recreate the friction he desperately wanted. Scorpius held his hips tightly preventing  Albus from doing so. "Oh god please Scorpius." He begged and Scorpius walked into their room and dropped him on the bed. He unlooped his jeans and took them off along with Albus' underwear. Albus tossed his shirt so he lied naked as Scorpius was still fully clothes. Scorpius leaned down grabbed Albus' wrists and wrapped them around their headboard, he murmured a spell and his hands were tied up.

                "I'm stressed too Albus."

                "I-"

                "Silence!" He yelled and Albus moaned at his tone. Scorpius took off his clothes, put on a condom and slowly prepped Albus.

                "Just leave me here all alone. Saying you're depressed and need some time." Scorpius hissed but Albus couldn't help but moan. Scorpius lowered himself so his mouth was just barely touching his ear. "I'm like that too Albus but you help me get through it." Scorpius whispered and then bit his ear causing the smaller man to try and break his arms free.

                "Fuck please." He pleaded and Scorpius grew a smirk. "Stop teasing." He groaned. Scorpius then pushed himself passed Albus' entrance earning a loud curse from the man. Scorpius started thrusting fast and hard. Albus wrapped his legs around Scorpius' waist and met his thrusts. All speaking ceased. The only thing that remained was the sound of panting, moaning and cursing in pleasure. Scorpius pumped Albus' shaft quickly and the younger man couldn't hold it anymore. With loud cry of pleasure, he came into Scorpius' hand. Scorpius growled and followed suit releasing into the condom. He rode out his orgasm and when he finally came down from it, he pulled out and collapsed onto Albus. He murmured the reversal spell and Albus' arms came free. He wrapped his arms around his husband.  Scorpius put his lips to Albus to put a gentle, non bruising, kiss to them.

                "I'm happy you're home." He whispered.

                "I love you Scorpius." Albus' voice cracked. Scorpius buried his face into Albus' neck and let himself cry out in the warm embrace. Albus let a few tears fall and gently laced his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry."

                "W-we have a-a lot to t-talk about." Scorpius cried and Albus hummed in agreement.

                "Get some rest Scorpius." Albus whispered. "We can talk when you wake up." Scorpius didn't say anything but fell asleep on Albus. "I'm sorry love, I really am."

Scorpius P.O.V

                I woke up and realized I was still on top of Albus. He must have fallen asleep cause he was sleeping peacefully on the bed under me.  I sighed and rolled off of him. I took off the condom that I still had on and tied it off tossing it in the trash. I got up, not bothering to cover myself and walked into the bathroom. I started the shower and stepped in. I groaned as the hot water splashed onto my tense muscles. I closed my eyes and started to wash up. I was upset and annoyed. I wasn't sure if it was because I had sex with Albus instead of talking or that I was just going through the motions. I must have been in my thoughts for too long cause I jumped when two familiar arms wrapped around me.