Chapter 5. The Bear In My Dream

Your POV

Wow, that was awkward. I jump on my couch and turn on the TV. I think that I'm going to watch some movies today.

~many hours skip because I'm lazy~

It's almost evening. I'm pretty tired, so I decide to take a nap. My god! I'm going to work tonight for the first time!!! I'm so excited!! I set my alarm and snuggle under the covers of my bed.

Dream

I open the doors of the famous pizzeria, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It is all dark here...."Hello?" I say. Suddenly a light above a...stage goes on. Wow....the animatronics. They are standing on the stage. But they are not moving...are they turned off? I walk to the animatronics. I stand in front of the bear. Suddenly they open their eyes. I back up immediately. They are looking at me! They look so scary! "Please...don't hurt me..." I whisper. The bear is walking towards me. I don't know what to do!! I run towards the front doors, but they are locked!? "What the hell is this!?" I say. I can't open them!? The bear is still walking towards me. "Go away!!" I yell at him. "Sshhh...quiet." WHAT!? He can talk!? I stand still, shocked. He is so close now. I'm looking around, is there any way I can escape? I look at the stage. A purple bunny and a yellow chicken are still standing there. They have their eyes closed again. Suddenly I feel something warm touching my cheek. I look up. It's the bear! He's placing his hand on my cheek. Is he going to hurt me? "Who are you!?" I say. "Shhtt..." he says. I stare at him. In his icy blue eyes.

"I'm Freddy."