Chapter 59. Stupid

Your POV

"Hey, guys!" Goldie and I look up at the toy animatronics. Goldie and I greet back and I soon notice Toy Bonnie standing in the corner, far away from us. I lift one eyebrow and walk over to him. "Hey, Toy Bonnie. Something wrong?" I ask. "Oh, hi, (y/n). Well......" he sighs. "Care to tell me?" He nods. "I wanted to help Sam out, because she was really mad, but she insulted me." I growl and clench my fist. "I'll be right back." I say, walking away from him. "No, (y/n), wait! I don't think you want to see Sam right now!" Toy Bonnie calls. "I have to." I answer. Goldie stops me. "Woah, woah, woah. You're not going anywhere." I roll my eyes. "Goldie, please. Not now. I'm pissed off." "I don't care if you're pissed off or not. You're staying here." "Goldie! You're not my father! You can't tell me what to do!"

And there I said too much.

Goldie pushes me against the wall. "Watch with what you're saying, (y/n)!" "Oh, yeah!? Well I'm tired of you taking care of me, you stupid-" I shut my mouth and blink a few times. "I-I'm sorry, Goldie....I...I didn't.." I escape his grip and take a few steps back. "I'm sorry....I didn't mean to..." I run away and Goldie calls me back. I fully ignore him and enter the office. I close both doors and lay down on the desk. How can I be so stupid. Goldie helped me through my dark days and I give him a big mouth. I start to cry a little. What Sam said to Goldie made him really sad....and he needs me...and this is my 'help'? I'm such a bad friend. I don't deserve anyone.

~time skip~

Freddy's POV

Finally! It's past 9. The restaurant is closed. Scott exits the building, allowing us to walk around. I need to find (y/n) and Goldie. I hope they're okay. I jump off stage and walk over to the party room of the toy animatronics. Maybe they're here. "Don't worry, Goldie. I'm sure everything will be okay in the end." I hear Toy Chica say. I see Goldie sitting on the stage, with the toy animatronics around him. I know what happened between Sam, (y/n) and Goldie, but did something else happen while I was performing? "Hey guys, what's going on?" I ask. They all look up at me. I immediately notice Goldie's face....full of tears. Wow...I've never seen Goldie like this. "G-Goldie?" I walk over to him and kneel down to his level. "Hey, what happened?" I ask. "(Y/n)."

Chica's POV

I open the door of (y/n)'s room. "Hey, (y/n)! Do you want to-" I look around and notice she's not here. "Hmmm....where is she..." I mutter and close the door. I turn around and walk down the hallway. But as soon as I cross the office I see from the corner of my eye someone laying down on the desk. I walk over to the window and look through it. It's (y/n)! But....she's not moving. I knock on the window. "(Y/n)! Open the door!" I call. She doesn't respond. I start to panic and jump up and down in pure frustration. What if she's passed out!? What if she's dying out there!! "SOMEONE HELP!!!!!" I scream. I hear footsteps running towards me and I continue to knock on the window. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" I try. "Chica, what's wrong!?" I look up and see Freddy looking at me with a worried expression on his face. "(Y/n)! She's dying!" His eyes widen and he presses his face against the window. He narrows his eyes. "Chica......I think she's just taking a nap." "But what if she's not!!! I didn't see her breathe!!!" "Chica....I see that she's breathing just fine." "But what if you're seeing it wrong!! What if she's really dying!!" "Chica....I think I know perfectly what I'm seeing." "But what if you're not! What if she's dead!?" "Chica for fuck's sake! She's just taking a nap!" "But what-" Freddy covers my beak with his hand. "Hush." I blink a few times and he removes his hand from my beak. Freddy sighs and presses his face against the window again. "But it's a good thing that you called. Well...actually screamed. She needs to wake up, I'm pretty sure she's doing horrible." My eyes widen. "WHAT!? SO SHE IS DYING!?" "NO! I mean mentally, silly!" "Oh." Freddy walks over to the door and kneels down. I have no idea what he's doing, but suddenly the doors open. "How....how did you do that!?" I ask in disbelief. He gets up and turns around to face me. "That, Chica, is a secret that I'm not going to share with you." I grunt in protest and watch as Freddy walks inside. I step inside the office as well. Freddy leans in and begins to shake (y/n) lightly. "(Y/n).....(y/n), wake up!" (Y/n) slowly opens her eyes. "W-What?" she asks. "Why are you in the office?" Freddy asks. "Oh.....you know....just....chillin'." "Don't play games with me, (y/n). I know what happened between you and Goldie." "I....I didn't mean to!" (Y/n) drops her head on Freddy's shoulder and he begins to hush her. "You weren't thinking straight. He noticed that, he's not mad at you, (y/n)." "But he should be! He should hate me! He should punch me in the face like my parents used to do!" Freddy slaps her on her cheek, which shocked me. "(Y/N)! NEVER say that again!" It causes (y/n) to shut her mouth and look up at Freddy. "You know we're not going to do such a thing like that! (Y/n), what you said to Goldie was bad. But it's not that bad. It's not like he's going to throw you in the dungeon for that, or hate you for the rest of your life. Like I said, he's not mad at you. You were pissed off, not thinking straight, enough reasons. I'm not saying that you should do this more often, but all you have to do right now is go to him and apologize. Not locking yourself up in the office." Freddy wipes away her tears. "And stop crying. It doesn't suit you." (Y/n) smiles, causing Freddy to smile as well. "That suits you better." (Y/n) wraps her arms around Freddy's neck and Freddy places both hands on her back. "You and Goldie will be fine, okay?" She nods. "Do you believe me?" She nods again.

"I believe you."