Chapter 8. Friends?

Reader's POV

"So, it was (y/n), right?" Freddy asks. The girl nods. "So, what brings you here in this restaurant?" "Uhmm, I'm the new nightguard here." (y/n) answers. Freddy notices that she's a little bit shy. She's probably still a bit shaken up. "Do you want some pizza?" Freddy asks. "S-Sure!" (y/n) answers. "Here, take a seat. I'll be right back." Freddy walks over to the kitchen. "Hey there!" (Y/n) looks up. "H-hello.." "Awww come on! You don't have to be so shy! My name is Chica! And you are a girl too! So do you know what that means!?" Chica says. "Uhmm....that I'm not a boy?" "Yes! I mean, no. I mean, whaaaaat? No silly, that means that I can talk to you about girly stuff! You know, I can't talk about that stuff to the others. I mean...duhh! They're all guys! So they don't understand a single thing about what I'm saying. Don't you know how frustrated it can be to live without a girl around!? So hard!"

Your POV

I nod. "I understand." Chica smiles. Chica kinda reminds me of myself. Cheerful, same thing that I am. I used to be cheerful too at my home, but not anymore. I don't know, but I have a strange feeling that I'm going to like it here. And I know that I'm freaking scared for robots....but these are...different. Probably because they can really see your movements and that they can talk to you and respond and stuff. I don't know. I look at the stage. The purple bunny is sitting in the corner. "Where are you looking at?" she asks. She turns around. "Oh, that is Bonnie. Bonnie is freaking amazing." Bonnie looks up and smiles. "Chica-dee!" "Bonbon!"

They begin to talk to each other and I listen, but then I got distracted by a sound. I turn around, to where the sound was coming from. But I see nothing. The only thing I see is a purple cove with stars. "Hey, (y/n)!" Chica says. "Yeah?" I answer, facing her. "I asked you a question, silly!" "Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't heard that." I say. "It's alright. I asked if you have seen Freddy around. He was walking with you, right? But where is he now?" "Oh, Freddy is in the kitchen. He was getting some pizza." I say. "PIZZA!?" Chica yells. She runs to the kitchen and slams the door open. "I WANT-" "Yes, Chica. Everyone gets pizza." Freddy answers. "Maybe you can help me wi-" "AlrightFreddyIloveyoubye." Chica slams the door closed and gets back to the place where she was standing. "Such a lazy chicken.." Freddy mumbles. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Chica yells. "I said that I love you too." I giggle. I like them..I guess?

I hear a sound again. I quickly turn around, but I still see nothing. "What's up?" Chica asks. "Uhh..I hear sounds.." Chica looks at the cove. "Ooooohhh. FOXY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." Chica calls. The curtains of the cove opens and I see a red fox. (Oh god here comes the pirate talk) "What be it this time, Chica?" Chica points to me. "You haven't even seen her yet! This is (y/n)!" He looks at me. "Oh ahoy lass! I'm Foxy. What brin's you here?" "Hi, Foxy! I'm (y/n). I'm the nightguard here." I explain. "Nightguard?" "Yeah, I don't know what happened with Mike." Chica says. "Who is Mike?" I ask. "Mike is also a nightguard here. Or was, I don't know." Chica answers. "I'm hungry." Bonnie mumbles. "Well, you don't have to wait any longer, bunny." We all turn around and see Freddy with pizza.

~minutes later~

"Mmmmm! This pizza is delicious!" Chica cheers. I nod. "I love pizza!" I say. Chica looks at me and suddenly gives me a big hug. "Omg! Me too! I love you! We are going to be best friends! I can feel it!" I laugh. She let go of me. "(Y/n) promise me one thing. Never leave us." Chica says. I look at her. "I promise." "Yes!" Chica cheers and gives me again a big hug.