Chapter 17. A New Place To Stay

Reader's POV

It's almost 6 am, (y/n) is really worried. Scott can arrive any minute now. The animatronics are already standing in their places. "(Y/n), calm down! Stop breathing like that." Freddy says. "Yeah, it's really freaking me out." Chica says. Bonnie just looks worried at (y/n), who is still nervously walking around. "Oh my god I really don't want to do this..." (y/n) says. "It'll be fine, (y/n). Trust me." Freddy says. (Y/n) sighs. She looks at the doors. Getting even more nervous, there's a figure standing before the front doors. "Scott..." she whispers. "Be strong." Freddy whispers, as they all hear the 6 am bell. The figure puts the key in the gate and opens the doors. And (y/n) was right. It's Scott. "H-hi." (y/n) says. Scott looks up at her. "Hey, (y/n)! How-wow!!" he says. "What happened to you?" "Well-" "You weren't fighting with Mike, now were you?" he asks shocked. (Y/n) quickly shakes her head. "No of course not! I...uhh...have to tell you something..." "Oh...you're sounding very serious. Come, let's sit down."

Scott and (y/n) sit down at one of the tables. "I'm listening, (y/n)." Scott says. (Y/n) sighs deep and starts to explain.

Freddy's POV

I carefully half open my left eye to make sure Scott wasn't accidentally looking at us. But all his attention was by (y/n). So I open my eyes and see (y/n) almost tearing up. Oh, sweetheart. You have no idea how much I want to hug you right now....
~time skip to the end of the explanation~
"So now I pretty much don't have a place to stay..." (y/n) finishes her story. "Oh, (y/n). It's so sad to hear this...but you do have a place to stay. Here." "Really?" (y/n) asks. Yes!! "Of course." Scott says. "Thank you so much, Scott!!" I smile at (y/n) hugging Scott. "It's okay, (y/n). You don't have to be afraid anymore, alright?" Scott says. (Y/n) nods. "Oh yeah..my parents know I work here.." she says while letting go of him. She wipes away a few tears and looks at him. "Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on if your parents are coming. And for your nightshift just lock the front doors like always. I'll fix everything, (y/n). But..just rest now. You look pretty tired. Come, we have a room." Scott says and stands up. (Y/n) does the same and they begin to walk. Before they leave the party room, (y/n) quickly turns her head to me. I wink at her and she smiles back.

Your POV

"So. This will be your room from now on." Scott says. I smile and look around. It's such a lovely room. It has a desk, bed, mirror, closet, and some really cozy lamps. "It's an amazing room! I can't thank you enough." I say. Scott smiles. "It's alright. I'm glad you like it. I'm in the kitchen if you need me. I have to prepare everything for today. We're open at 8 am. So you can sleep 2 hours without any noise. I hope you don't wake up from all the noise after the 2 hours." Scott says. "It's okay. I really want to help you with preparing everything. And I also love kids." I say. "You can help me tomorrow. There's also another girl who's working during the day. If I'm remembering it right, you already know her." "Wait, is she that girl with long black hair? Uh....I don't remember her name....wait, Chelsey?" I say. "Cadey." "Oh yeah! Yeah, to me she seemed very sweet." I smile. "Yeah she is! So, if you need me, I'm in the kitchen." Scott says and walks away. "Okay!" I say. "Oh yeah!" he quickly says. "We're getting new animatronics Saturday." I stop breathing. What about the others!? "What about Freddy and the others? You're not throwing them away, are you!?" I say shocked. "No no! I love them. I can't throw them away. There will just be 6 more animatronics. 4 of them are newer versions of Freddy, Foxy, Chica and Bonnie." Scott says. I sigh in relief. "Oh, good. I was shocked there for a moment. I also love the animatronics." "Ha, don't worry. I'll keep them. So now, rest." Scott says. I nod and smile. He smiles back and closes the door. I jump on the bed and think about what happened. Today it's Monday, my third day here in this pizzeria.

And I love it here ♡

I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep....

~

Thank you guys so much again for reading ^.^ Thanks for ya'll who are reading and voting and stuff ♡ I'm really enjoying this story, hope you guys do too :) Let me know what you think about it! :D

Byebye~ ♡