Chapter 21. The Return Of The Devils

Freddy's POV

I slowly wake up next to (y/n) and directly look at her sleeping face. She really looks cute when she's asleep. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. She blinks a few times and gasps shocked. "Now now, am I that scary?" I chuckle. She sighs in relief and puts her hand on her heart. "Wow I just woke up and immediately saw your face." she says. I lift my eyebrows and she places her hand for her mouth. "No no no! I didn't mean-" "Oh no! It's on now!!" I say. I start to tickle her and she laughs like crazy. "NO!! FREDDY STOP!!!" "Naaaaahh..." I say. "F-FREDDY!!!" she laughs and kicks in all ways. I chuckle and sit down on her legs. "F-F-FREDDY STOP IT!!!" she laughs and tries to push me away. "Trying to push me away, huh?" I chuckle. I continue to tickle her and tears are streaming down her face. "FREDDY STOPP!" she laughs. "What's the magic word?" I tease. "I DON'T KNOW JUST STOP!!!" she laughs and tries to push me away again. "Say the magic word and this will be over..~" "PLEASE!? PLEASE STOP FREDDY!!!" she laughs. I chuckle and stop tickling her. "Thank you.." she giggles. I get of off her legs and look at the clock. "It's almost 12 am." I say. "Well, let's get to work. Although I don't really have to do anything hehe." "Indeed." I respond. "So if you want, you can continue to sleep." She shakes her head. "Naahhh.." "Alrighty then, are you coming?" I ask. She nods and stands up. We exit her room and walk down the hall. "And what do you think of the new animatronics?" she asks. "Oh, I like them. They're all very nice." I reply. "I know right. But...stop for one second please." she says. I stand still and she stands on her toes, since I'm taller than her of course, and whispers something in my ear. "I don't like that Balloon Boy. Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie are saying that he is a brat. So I'm calling him Balloon Bitch." I laugh and shake my head. "Tssssss!" I chuckle. She giggles and pushes me a bit. "Come on, let's keep walking you teddybear."
We arrive at the party room and see Goldie and Marionette talking to each other. "I bet they're already friends." she says. "Yeah." I answer. "Oh, and do you know who I really, reeaaally like?" she says. "Me of course." She rolls her eyes and giggles. "Yes I lo-like you too, Freddy. But I meant Mangle! She is so cute!" she says. I chuckle and we walk to the new stage. "Hey there, boys!" she says. Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie and Bonnie turn around. They greet us happily and I see (y/n) turning around. "What is it?" I ask (y/n). I guess she didn't hear me, because she's not responding. She...growls? I tap her shoulder and she turns around. "What's wrong?" I ask again. "Mike." she says gritting her teeth. "Oh, greaat.." Bonnie answers. Mike closes the door and walks straight to the office. "What the hell?" (y/n) says. "He didn't even see Goldie and Marionette standing there!" "Yes, that was really weird." I say. "Excuse me, darling, who is Mike?" Toy Freddy asks. Darling!? Alright...hold it, Freddy..

Your POV

I look at Toy Freddy. "Mike is the nightguard here, just like me. But uhhh..he is not very nice. He scolded at me the first day I met him. Let's just say...I don't like him." I explain. "I can understand that." Toy Freddy answers. Toy Bonnie nods. "Same here. If he's going to insult you again, call me." I chuckle and turn around to see Toy Chica, Mangle and Chica. "(Y/n), come here!" Chica says. I walk over to them. "What's up?" I ask. "It's girls night tonight!! You have to come!!" Mangle cheers. I giggle. "Sure! Where?" "Uhhh...." Toy Chica says. "We don't know.." she giggles. I chuckle. "Well, my room is available?" I suggest. Mangle, Chica and Toy Chica look at me with sparkling eyes. "Ohh, what a wonderful idea!" Mangle says. "When do you girls want to come over?" I ask. "Now!!" they say.

"Woow, such a nice room! I didn't know you lived here, (y/n)!" Toy Chica says. "Yeah, same. I thought you were only the nightguard here!" Mangle says. "Well, uhh you know.." I begin. I look at Chica and she places her hand on my shoulder. "There is a reason why I'm living here. I'll tell you two." I say. I explain my story and they look at me with their eyes wide open. Then they both hug me. "Awww girls!" I giggle.