Chapter 49. I Miss You

~time skip to 6 pm~

Your POV

I open my eyes and see Goldie sitting on my chair. "Morning, Goldie." I say. "Good evening, (y/n)." he replies. I lift one eyebrow and look at the clock, only to see that it's 6. "Ohh...right.." I say. He chuckles and I stand up. "I can't wait for Freddy to return..." I sigh. "Me too. We just have to wait until tomorrow." I nod and stretch my arms and legs. "Goldieee...I want to go outside..." I whine. He transforms in his human form and he smiles. "Let's go then." We both exit my room and walk down the hall. Suddenly Scott walks towards me. "Hi, Scott!" I say. "Hi, (y/n). You slept well?" he asks. I nod and smile. "Scott, this is my friend, Goldie." "Hello!" Goldie says. Scott and Goldie shake hands. "Is it okay if I'm going outside? Just walking around a bit with Goldie." I ask. Scott nods. "Alright, but I want you to be back around 9 pm." he says. "I will! Thanks, Scott!" I thank him and Goldie and I walk over to the front doors. We turn around to the stage. "What do you think of Funtime Freddy?" I ask Goldie. He shrugs. "I barely talked to him. But he isn't mean or something like that." "Oh okay." I answer. We exit the pizzeria. "Why did you ask that?" "Oh, I was just curious.." I say.

Freddy's POV

The mechanic walks out of the building, leaving me behind in the dark room once again. "(Y/n)...." I whisper sadly. I fall down on my knees and hide my face in my hands. A sudden light goes on and I hear footsteps behind me. "Are you alright?" I look over at my right, and see a white fox kneeling down besides me. She looks a lot like Mangle. She's totally white, only her chest, knees, muzzle, the tip of her tail, and the palm of her hands are pink. Plus, she has pink cheeks. "No, I'm not." I answer. "What's wrong?" she asks. I look down and sigh deep. "Everybody thinks I bit a friend of mine...and she went to hospital....but I've heard she's dead.." "Oh.....I'm so sorry..." the fox sighs. "It's okay...I'll get over it....I guess..." "She was special to you, wasn't she?" I look down at the ground and sigh. "Yes..." "By the way...what's your name?" she asks. "Freddy." "I'm Funtime Foxy." I look up at her and lift one eyebrow. "What's wrong, Freddy?" she asks. "Oh, nothing....my friend's called Foxy, similar to your name." I say. "Oh, I see." "Funtime Foxy? What are you doing over there?" "Oh, I'm just talking to an animatronic who came here." Funtime Foxy says and walks away. I don't even bother to turn around. I just look down at the ground, thinking about (y/n). "Who is that?" "That's the animatronic Peter was working on...or better said, Peter was checking if he had any malfunctions." Funtime Foxy replies. I hear footsteps walking over to me and I look up. I see an....animatronic girl or something like that. She has brown hair, tied in two ponytails, she wears a short red and white dress and she has red cheeks. She observes me with her green eyes. "Hello, what happened to you?" she finally asks. "I was shut down in my pizzeria, because of an incident. They thought I had a malfunction so...here I am." I explain. "So you're from a pizzeria, huh? Maybe it has to do something with Funtime Freddy..." I look up at the unknown animatronic. "Who's Funtime Freddy?" I ask. "Our friend. He was send to a pizzeria a couple of days ago to replace an animatronic. They said it was temporary." Funtime Foxy answers. "I think Funtime Freddy replaced you temporary." Scott replaced me? "Also, I don't think you told me your name." "Freddy." "I'm Baby. Now, what exactly happened?" I sigh. "My friend, (y/n), was waiting for me and my friends to come off stage. When we were all backstage an animatronic grabbed her so we pulled (y/n) back and.....she fell on the ground with my friends. My friends just stood up, but she......she...didn't. We needed to get on stage immediately, but I...I just had to help. She was bleeding heavily, so I picked her up and brought her to the owner of the pizzeria. Everybody thought I bit her....everybody....she went to hospital and......she didn't survive. I couldn't protect her...I failed....I....I couldn't save her....it's all my fault...I wish I could tell her how much I care about her.....how much I love her. I miss her so much, it's just unbearable. It's my fault she's dead and I can never forgive myself for that...." Tears begin to stream down my face and Funtime Foxy kneels down. "Freddy......I'm sure you did everything you could...it's not your fault she's dead." she says. I shake my head. "I....I wasn't thinking straight. It's my fault she fell."

Funtime Foxy's POV

I look up at Baby and she shrugs. Oh poor Freddy....how can I help him out? I wasn't there when it all happened....I...I really don't know what to do...
"Freddy, I'm sure (y/n) cared about you as well. She probably doesn't wants you to be sad. So you have to keep your head up. I know it's hard, but do it for her." I say. He wipes away his tears. "You're....you're right..." I give him a hug and he hugs back. "Thank you, Funtime Foxy. I barely even know you, but I can tell you have a pure heart." he says. His words makes me smile. "The same goes right back to you, Freddy. And please, please don't give yourself a hard time...I know I wasn't there, but I just know it's not your fault." I say. He smiles and a tear rolls down his face. I let go of him and wipe it away. "Now, now, a real bear shouldn't cry." I joke and he chuckles. Suddenly we hear a car near the front doors. "Everybody back in their places!" Baby calls. "Bye, Freddy!" I quickly say, following Baby. "Bye!" Baby switches the lights off, the room turning completely dark again.

Goldie's POV

I walk with (y/n) through the woods and I notice she's a bit quiet. "Are you alright?" I ask. She sighs. "Yeah, I'm fine. But...I'm just worried about Freddy..." I lift one eyebrow. "Why are you so worried about him?" She suddenly stops walking. "(Y/n)?" I ask.

"Chica and Bonnie told me that everyone thought Freddy bit me. I.....I just.....I just can't take it! Freddy's somewhere out there, not knowing how I am......he......I.....I just miss him...I miss him so much...I don't t-think I've ever missed someone that much in my entire life. I....I don't know where he is, how he is doing....it's really stressing me out and.." She hides her face in her hands. "I just miss him...I can't take it..." I immediately wrap her in a hug and she starts to cry in my chest. "(Y/n)....I'm sure he's fine...I'm sure he's fine....just don't try to think about him, okay? I've noticed it's really upsetting you, and it breaks my heart to watch you this sad, I-" "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she cries out. "Ssshhhhh......easy....I know you can't help it, don't blame yourself. Sshhhhh..." I pet her on the head. "Just think about the main thing, Freddy is coming back tomorrow. That's good news, right?" I say. She nods. "You have to miss him just a little bit longer...just a liiiiiittle bit longer...tomorrow you'll see him again. We all will see him again." I say. She nods and smiles. "I can't wait to see him again.." "You're not the only one, sweetheart." I whisper.
"You're not the only one.."