Chapter 16. Strange Attitude

Your POV

It's 3 am. I sigh and crawl on stage. I start to think. I can't believe Freddy just said that. 'If you won't do it, I'll do it.'
And he didn't care if Scott finds out he can talk during the whole day. He would do anything to let Scott know about my parents. I feel like I can trust Scott, but...I don't know....
"Yup, (y/n). You're in big shit again." I sigh and let myself fall on the stage. "Like always."

Freddy's POV

I can't stand to see (y/n) like that. Maybe she's joking, but I just don't want her to be like that. "(Y/n)." I say. She looks up at me. "Mmmmmmyeah?" "Can we talk?" "I think we already had a long conversation." she answers. But before I can say something she says: "But it's fine with me. I like to talk. What's up, bear?" I giggle. "So is bear my new nickname now or what?" She laughs. "Who knows!" I smile and sit down next to her. She sits right up and looks at me. "So, what's up?" "I want to apologize." "Whuuuttt? You? Why?" she asks. "About what I said. That I would tell Scott, if you weren't going to do it. I'm very sorry if it sounded a bit harsh. It was not right to say that after you explained that horrifying story." "Oh, Fredbear, don't be sorry. It's alright." I lift one eyebrow and giggle. "Fredbear?" "Come on, TeddyFreddy, I'm just looking for some nicknames." "TeddyFreddy." I grin and roll my eyes.

"But really, don't be sorry, Freddy. It's okay. To be honest, I just can't believe you said it. You don't care if Scott finds out you can talk and move during the whole day, only to let him know? For..me?" I nod. "But why?" she asks. "Because Scott needs to know. He needs to know you're in danger. He can help, I'm sure he wants to help you, (y/n). And I want the best for you." "But...but...you don't even know me for that long and you're already caring for me, or are you just-" "No, (y/n). Of course I care for you. You're right, I don't know you that long, but I can already see you're sweet and that you have a good heart." She blushes a bit and I can't help but giggle. "What?" she asks. "That color suits you well. You should wear it more often." I joke. She hides her face in her hands and I smile.
Couple of minutes later~
"Freddy." she sighs. I look at her. "Yeah?" I reply. "Look at me. I'm a mess. They ruined my whole fucking body." "Awwww don't you worry, sugar-" "Sugar?" (Y/n) says. "Yeah, I can make nicknames too, sweetpie." (Y/n) laughs. "But, hey, do they burn?" I ask and point to her injuries. "Yeah, some of them do burn a bit." "Don't worry, we have an ointment for that." I say and stand up. I walk over to the kitchen, but suddenly I hear a groan coming from the office. My curiosity finally leads me to the office. I see Mike. He groans and kicks the wall. "I hate myself." he says. I lift one eyebrow and see him pulling out a knife. My eyes widen in shock. I quickly run in the office. "Mike, wtf!?" I say. He turns around and looks at me. "What?" he asks. "Why are you having a knife!?" "No reason." he answers. "Put it away!" I say. "Fine, if that is what you want." he says and puts the knife back in the pocket of his jacket. "What brings you to me, Freddy? I know I'm the last person in this entire pizzeria you want to see." "What is going on, Mike. You're acting really weird." I ask. "What? I'm just acting normal." "No, you haven't even called me 'Fazfuck' yet." "Maybe because I don't want to." he replies. I look at him confused. "You ain't your selfish self." "STOP IT!" he suddenly yells. Wow, that scared me. "I know I'm a fucking little bastard. I know I've treated everyone badly. But I just can't handle it anymore, alright!?" Again, wow. "Mike-" "I even tried to apologize, but it didn't work." "To who were you apologizing?" I ask. "To (y/n). But she really didn't trust me and I know she hates me. I just see it in her eyes. Everyone here knows what's up to her and I don't, because she doesn't trust me." I sigh. "Mike, listen up here. You scolded at her yesterday. Her trust is already damag-uhh nevermind, she's just confused. And what she 'has' is just hard to tell. Just be nice to her and give it some time." I explain. He nods and sighs. "Still, no one likes me. And no one-" "Hey, you can't think in such a way like that. Like I said, just give it some time." and with that I walk away. "Oh yeah." I say and walk back to him. I reach for the knife in his jacket and grab it. "I don't want you to do any stupid things with this." I leave the office with the knife in my hand. I see (y/n) on the stage looking confused at me. Then she starts to smile and giggles. "What?" I ask. "Did you kill Mike!?" she laughs. "(Y/n), wtf? Of course not, what the hell are you thinking?" I answer. Seriously? Wtf?
"Just kidding, just kidding." she quickly says. "I hope you are." I say. "Hey, I'm sorry alright? Maybe it was just a sick joke. But I don't like that guy." (y/n) says and lies down on stage. "I think Mike has changed, (y/n)." I say. "He was suddenly supernice to me and I don't know why. Probably to insult me later and to fuck with my trust again." she growls the last sentence. I shake my head. "I don't think so." "Mwah, I don't trust that damn guy." she says. "Just give it some time, lollypop." "We'll see, sweetcakes."