Chapter 24. Hallucinating

Your POV

Freddy jumps on stage and grabs the microphone. "Woooo Freddy!!" I yell to him. The other animatronics do the same and Freddy chuckles. "(Y/n)!!!! Join Freddy on stage!! Sing with him!" Chica yells in excitement and Mangle and Toy Chica laugh. "I think that's a wonderful idea!!" Mangle says. "Me too!" Toy Chica chuckles. I giggle and shake my head. "Giiiirls, I can't sing. I don't want to hurt your ears." "Aahhh come on!" Chica says. "Besides...I have stage fright." I say quietly. "What did you say?" Toy Chica asks. "Nothing...." I mumble. "Oh yes you did!" Mangle says. Chica suddenly jumps on my lap, literally crushing it. I moan loud in pain, of course Chica doesn't notices this. "What did you say?" she asks. "That I have stage fright.." I mumble. "WHAT!?" Chica yells in my ear. "She has stage fright, Chica." Mangle says, pulling Chica away from my lap. "Thanks." I say. "Don't worry, (y/n). You don't have to perform if you don't want to." Toy Chica says and I smile. Freddy begins to sing his song and I listen very closely. Oh my god, he can sing so well. I feel thirsty and walk out of the kitchen. "(Y/n)?" Mangle whispers. "Don't worry, just going to drink something." I whisper back. Mangle nods and looks at Freddy again. Goldie looks at me and lifts one eyebrow. Of fuck, I hope he doesn't think I'm going to drink my lovely Coke. I'm actually really planning to do that. So I run to the kitchen and close the door. I open the fridge and see a bottle of Coke. I grin and grab the bottle. I carefully open it and start to drink. Suddenly the door opens. A lot of Coke goes into my nose and in my mouth and I cough really loud. I put the Coke in the sink and continue coughing. I look up and see Goldie smiling. "I knew you were going to do this. You're so predictable."

When I can breathe normal again I look at him. "I wasn't drinking Coke." He laughs and shakes his head. "Oh no?" I shake my head. He suddenly teleports behind me and grabs the Coke. "Then what is this, huh?" I shrug. "Not from me." "And where is the cap of the bottle then?" I shrug again. "I don't know." Goldie picks up the cap and places it on the bottle. He suddenly begins to tickle me and I laugh really hard. "NO STOP!!!!" "Only if you admit thay you were drinking it!!" "I WASN'T I-HAHA G-GOLDIE STOP!!" "Nope~" "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. I WAS!! PLEASE STOP NOW!!" I laugh. He chuckles and stops. "I knew it. I caught you red-handed!!" I giggle and roll my eyes. "May I have my Coke now please." I ask. "Pfft. What do you think the answer will be?" he says and grabs the bottle. "Yes?" I say. "Incorrect." he chuckles and puts the Coke back in the fridge. "You are active enough. You don't need all that sugar."

~

I sit with Goldie in the office and he is playing a game on my phone. Then a sudden question pops up in my head. "Goldie?" "Yes?" "Is it true that your real name is Fredbear?" Goldie pauses the game and looks up at me. "How do you know?" "Oh, Scott told me. He told me that there was an accident with Springbonnie or Fredbear. So I just assumed that Fredbear is your real name." He nods and sighs. "If someone calls me Fredbear, bad memories are the consequence. You see.." I nod. "Yeah, I understand. So you changed your name to Golden Freddy?" "Well, actually Golden Freddy is my original name. They just called me Fredbear, because they thought that was a better fitting name." "Ah I see. Well, I prefer Goldie. So cute. Who came up with that name?" "Chica." Goldie chuckles. "Of course." I laugh and Goldie continues with playing the game. "I'm almost breaking your highest record!!" "Nooo, don't you dare!!" I chuckle. I watch him playing it and he smirks. "Hahaha! Broke it!!!"

Golden Freddy's POV

"Nooooo!!" she says. I chuckle and continue playing. This game is so much fun. I play it for a couple of minutes and I'm so focused-
"Fredbear, we have to get rid of the animatronics." I pause the game and slowly look up at her. "What?" I say. Her head hangs a bit down and she looks at the ground. "I'm sick of being here in this damn room. I want to get revenge. We have to destroy the animatronics." What!? How!? It seems that (y/n) is...hallucinating? She's saying things that happened in the past...between me and Springbo-trap. But what is going on? "Come on, Fredbear! What are you waiting for!?" "(Y/n)!!!" I call. I stand up and grab her shoulders. I shake her a bit and she blinks a few times. "Whut? Yeah?" she asks. I sigh in relief and she looks confused at me. "What's up?" she says. So she just thinks we were still talking....
"I asked you something, but you didn't respond." "Oh, I'm sorry. What's up, golden bear?"

~