Chapter 36. The Fun Ends Badly

Your POV

"Good job, (y/n)!" Mike says, after I explained the whole story. I lift one eyebrow. "Was that sarcastic?" I ask. He shakes his head. "No, I'm pretty serious. You let her know that you're not a person who you can mess with." Mike says. I jump up and clap my hands. "Thank you! Finally someone who understands it!!" Mike chuckles. "Seriously, just don't stop hitting that bitch until she quits swearing at you." Sam and I giggle at his comment. "Oh please, Mike. I'm trying so hard to teach the girls how to behave in a situation like that....and what you're telling them is the contrary of what I'm telling them." Goldie says. We turn around and see Goldie and Freddy walking over to us. Mike lifts one eyebrow. "Who are you?" "That's Goldie you shithead." I answer. He looks at me in disbelief and I laugh at this face. "Don't look like that. You're looking ugly." He lifts his eyebrows and gives me a I'm-going-to-murder-you-look. "Fuck this shit I'm out!!" I laugh and run to the stage. Sam follows me and we both lay down on stage. We watch the conversation between Goldie and Mike. "Goldie? But how? I didn't know you could change into a human?" he says. Sam looks at me. "Can Goldie tranform into a human?" she asks. I nod. "Cool! So he is actually an animatronic?" I nod again. "That's so awesome." "I know right?" I respond. "And that Mike? He seems so sweet and caring." she says. "Yeah, he is. When I first met him, he was a total dick. Seriously, he was so mean. But he changed. And I'm so happy he did. He's like a big brother to me now." I explain. "Are you kidding me? I can't imagine Mike being rude." I chuckle. We both just stare at Mike, Goldie and Freddy and then Sam suddenly giggles. "I know a fun thing what we can do now." she says and grabs her phone. We both sit up. She goes to the internet and I'm getting really curious. "What are you up to?" I ask, giggling. "Here. Look at this." she says and shows me the screen of her phone. It shows me a website.

'Show us a picture of your friend and let us judge him/her!'

I laugh. "What kind of score would Mike get?" she chuckles. "There's only one way to find out." I grab her phone and slowly walk over to a table near them. I giggle and secretly take a picture of Mike. I laugh and run back to Sam. "Did you make a picture?" she asks. I chuckle and nod. "Hahaha! Alright let's see what he gets!!" I give her phone back and she uploads the picture. "Nice picture." she giggles. "I know right?" She touches the button: Judge , and we impatiently wait for the result. We look at each other in excitement and then we hear a sound coming from her phone. We quickly look at the screen and see that Mike scored a....

3.5.

We both laugh really loud, catching the attention of Mike, Freddy and Goldie. "A 3.5!!!!!" we both screech and lay down on the stage, laughing hysterically. I grab her phone and walk over to Mike. I show him the screen of Sam's phone and he looks at it. He then looks at me. "I'm so going to get you." he says. I laugh and quickly run away. He chases me through the whole pizzeria until he finally grabs me in the office. "Hahahahaa you're so uglyyyy!!! Even the internet says it!!!" I laugh. He chuckles and pushes me down the ground. He tickles me to death and I think my laughing echoes through the whole pizzeria. He lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Let's see what you'll get!" he says and runs back to the party room. I hide my face in my hands and hair, still laughing. He runs over to Sam and grabs her phone. "Smiiiiile!!" he says and makes a picture of me. After that he puts me down on the table, where I left my glass filled with water. "Okay, let's see, (y/n)!!" Mike says. He keeps staring with Sam at the screen and I grab my water and drink it. Sam suddenly laughs real hard and Mike remains silent. "(Y/N) YOU HAVE A 7.3!!!!" Sam screeches. I can't hold back my laughter and spit out all of my water. And the best part.....
It came all over Mike's face.

Sam and I laugh hysterically and even a couple of animatronics are laughing. "(Y/N)!!!!" he screeches. I laugh and run away as fast as I can. I enter my room and lock the door. I lay down on my bed and sigh deep, calming down. Still giggling a bit. I wait for a couple of minutes and then I'm sure Mike didn't come after me. I stand up and unlock the door. I just stand in my room, wondering what I'm going to do next. "Hay dear~" I suddenly hear behind me. I turn around and see Springtrap. "Heyy.." I answer. He embraces me in a hug. I hug him back, I don't want to make him angry. He chuckles and pets my head. "You are mine, you know that, right?" Springtrap asks. I nod. "Y-yes..." He looks at me and his lips are a few inches away from mine. He kisses me and I want to push him away so badly. This is just enough. So I did. I push him softly away from me. He breaks the kiss and looks confused at me. "I...I just can't do this.." I say. Springtrap rolls his eyes and let go of me. "Of course not..." he says. He suddenly smirks at me and I lift one eyebrow. I take a few steps back since I really don't trust him. "What are you up to!?" I snap. He chuckles. "You're just about to find out, my dear~" His eyes suddenly turn completely black and some..red light appears. He controls the light with his hands and he throws his hands towards me, forcing the light to come to me. I look at it in pure shock and then the light hits me. I fall down to the ground and everything turns black once again....