Chapter 7. Freddy

Your POV

It's almost 12 am....I grab my phone and see that I have 11 messages from Sam. 10 from yesterday, 1 from today. I sigh and decide to read them.

What the..

Freddy's POV (OMG)

It's exactly 12 am. "Oh my god..." I hear. It's coming from the office. "Hey, who is that?" Chica says. I shrug. "I don't know." "Oh, I think it's the new nightguard!!" Bonnie says. I look at him. "A new one?" He nods. "Oh, but he sounds like a girl!" Chica says. "Uhm, it is a girl, Chica." Bonnie answers. I chuckle. "Oh! We never had a female nightguard before! Then I can finally talk to a girl about girly stuff!!" Chica cheers. "Yeah, good luck with that, Chica." I say. Bonnie chuckles. "Well, let's say hi!!" I look at Chica. "Chica, listen, I don't want to give her a heartattack. So please, stay calm." I say. She nods. "Oh, but-" "Bonnie, you too. You two can be hyper as hell!"

Your POV

What!? Sam says that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is dangerous? I can't believe that. She is probably just joking, because she knows that I find robots...scary.

What was that sound? It sounded like...footsteps? Nah, (y/n). You're just crazy.

Freddy's POV

"Guys, come on! I want to see her!" Chica whines. I sigh. "Alright, alright, we will." Bonnie, Chica and I jump off stage. "So, remember-" And gone was Chica. She's running to the nightguard. I call Chica back, but no way, she's not listening. I look at Bonnie. "Wait, Chica!!" Bonnie almost started to run, but I grab his arm. "Bonnie, no! CHI- ughh..I told her to stay calm..." I run after Chica, pulling Bonnie with me.

"Hay there! I'm Chica!" "AAAAAAHH!!" Goddamnit.
I finally made it to Chica. "Chica! What did I tell you!?" I say sternly. "Sorry, Freddy...but I just wanted to say...uhh...hi?" Bonnie pulls himself out of my grip and jumps in the office. "Haay! I'm Bonnie!" I look at the girl. She slowly starts to freak out. I step into the office. "Hey, sorry we scared you! There's no need to be freaked out, we won't hurt you." I try to calm her down. "W-What.." she says. "Are you okay? You look a little frightened!!" Chica yells. "Chica, Bonnie, please go back on stage." I say. "But, Freddy-" "No, Chica. No complaining!" "Alright...come Bonnie.." Chica grabs Bonnie's arm. I see that Bonnie doesn't understand why he has to leave. Then they're both leaving. I sigh and take one more step into the office, don't want to come too close to the girl. "Sorry, I'm sure you are frightened right now, but it's okay. You don't have to be afraid anymore, alright?" She slowly nods. I smile. "What's your name?" "Uhmm..I'm...(y/n)..." she says. Her voice is shaky and I almost can't hear her. "Well, you can call me Freddy. You are the new nightguard, right?" She nods. "Y-yes, I am." "Come, you must be hungry." I walk to her and grab her hand. "Well, I think I'm a bit hungry.." she says. I smile.

"Follow me."