Chapter 37. Rude

Freddy's POV

I have no idea what just happened. First, Sam and (y/n) were laughing, (y/n) showed Mike something, Mike chased her through the pizzeria, (y/n) spits water out all over Mike's face, and now (y/n) is in her room. Sam is still laughing on the stage. I chuckle and shake my head. Little girls.

I suddenly see (y/n) walking to the basement. Why? She enters the basement and I follow her. I open the door and to my surprise see (y/n) just staring at the wall. Is she...crying? I call her name, but she doesn't respond. I walk over to her and touch her shoulder. She flinches and turns around. "Hey, are you okay? What are you doing here?" I ask. "I was okay until you showed up." she answers. I lift one eyebrow. What did she just say? I must have misheard that. "Sorry, what?" I ask. She rolls her eyes. "I said, I was fine until you showed up." I blink a few times. I didn't misheard it. "Uhhh....was that a joke?" She walks to the stairs. "Uh, no. That was not a joke. I seriously mean it." she says, and with that she exits the basement. What the heck??

Springtrap's POV (OH HELL NO)

The door opens and I look up to face...my beautiful girl. I smile at her and she smiles back. She closes the door behind her and walks over to me. "Did you do what I asked you to do?" I ask. She nods. "Yes. I was mean to Freddy." I smirk. "Good girl. Now you get your reward~" I lean in and kiss her. She kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck. I place my hands on her waist and continue to kiss her. After a couple of seconds I break the kiss and look at her straight in her beautiful eyes. She smiles and kisses me on my cheek. "You're so pretty, do you know that?" she says. "Noo, dear. You are." I say. "No. You are pretty in your animatronic form and your human form." she states. I chuckle. "Alright, dear." She kisses my left long bunny ear, since my right ear is broken. I chuckle and kiss her back on her cheek. "I have to go now, alright hun? I'll be back around 9 pm, right before you go to sleep." She nods and I give her one last hug. I teleport to the basement and sit down in the corner. Oh, this plan is just perfect. They'll stay away from her and she will be mine...all mine...she only behaves this way when there's no show. She can't speak to the animatronics when the pizzeria is opened, so there's no point in letting her act rude then. The funniest part is, (y/n) won't know she behaves rude when there's no show. Oh god, this plan is brilliant!! Messing with the animatronics is just so much fun.

Freddy's POV

I sit down on stage, thinking about what (y/n) said to me earlier. I just don't get why she said that to me. "Heya, Freddy!!" I look up and see Toy Chica. "How are you?" she asks. "Something happened." I sigh. She sits down next to me. "Tell me." she says. "(Y/n) was being rude to me. At first I thought she was joking, but she wasn't." I explain. Toy Chica lifts one eyebrow. "Really?? What did she say?" "I asked her if she was alright and she said: "I was okay until you showed up." And she meant it." I explain. "Really?? Wow..I know (y/n), she would never say such a thing like that! Go say this to Goldie, maybe he knows what's up or something. You can always try." Toy Chica suggests. I nod. "That's actually a pretty good idea. Thank you, Toy Chica, for your idea and for listening to me." Toy Chica smiles. "It's okay, Freddy. I'll always be there for you." "I know. And just know I'll always be there for you too." I smile back. "I know." she responds. I stand up. "Well, I gotta go then. See you, Toy Chica!" "Good luck, Freddy. See ya!" And with that I walk to the office, where Goldie usually is. When I made it to the office, I see I'm right. Goldie is here. "Uhhmm..Goldie? Can I talk to you?" I ask. He looks up at me and smiles. "Of course, Freddy! Come in." Goldie says. I walk over to him and take a seat on the table. "Now, what's up?" he asks. I sigh. "Well....I saw (y/n) walking to the basement and I was asking myself why. So I followed her and when I was in the basement I saw her just...staring at the wall. Really weird. I walked up to her and asked if she was okay. She said she was doing fine until I showed up. Now first I thought she was joking, but she wasn't. And I don't know why she said that, I mean, did I do something wrong??" I explain. Goldie lifts one eyebrow. "That's really, really odd. (Y/n) wouldn't say something like that. I have no idea what's wrong with her, but I have a feeling that it has something to do with that whole kidnapping thing. But still, she wouldn't say something like that. And so far as I know, you did nothing bad. I don't know, Freddy. We can talk to Sam, asking her about what really happened when they got kidnapped. Maybe Sam knows something we don't know." Goldie says. "We can try-" I got cut off by a door that suddenly opens. Goldie and I turn our heads and see (y/n) walking out of her room. "I see that Toy Chica is walking towards (y/n). I also told her about this." I say.

Toy Chica's POV

"Hey, (y/n)!" I say, as I walk over to her. "Hey." she greets back. "How are you doing?" I ask. "Fine." "Are you sure about that? You seem so-" "I said I'm fine, okay!?" she suddenly snaps. Wow. Really wow. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry." I say. She rolls her eyes and walks to the kitchen. I walk over to the door and listen to her mumbling something. "I wish Springtrap was here." What!? She's...she's hanging out with Springtrap!? I don't believe this crap. Springtrap is a monster!! I must've misheard that. It can't be true.
I walk over to the stage and sit down on it. What is happening to (y/n)?

Freddy's POV

"Wow....I haven't seen (y/n) like this before." Goldie says. "Me neither. It's really weird. She just snapped at Toy Chica!" I say. Goldie nods. "Well, let's just go to Sam and see what she has to say."
Goldie and I walk over to Sam who's hanging out with Mike. "Hey guys." Goldie says. They both look up at us. "Hey!! How's it going?" Sam asks. "With us, pretty good. But..." Goldie looks at me. I sigh. "(Y/n) is not herself. She's really rude." "(Y/n) rude!?" Sam and Mike both say. We nod. "What did she say?" Mike asks. I explain everything and soon Toy Chica walks over to us and tells us what (y/n) said to her. Sam blinks a few times. "Sam, did something happen when you and (y/n) were being kidnapped?" Goldie asks. "Well, yeah. Uhmm...we got tied up against the-" "Yeah, we get that, but I mean...something real bad or shocking that maybe changed (y/n)'s behavior?" Sam becomes quiet for a couple of seconds. "N...no...not really. We were.....I mean....uhh..." Sam looks down and shuts her mouth. So something did happen? "Sam?" Goldie asks. She looks up at him. "Sorry. Let me just talk to her." Sam stands up and walks over to the kitchen. "Something happened. Sam just won't tell us." I say. "We have to make her tell us. I mean, it could help us out a lot!!" Toy Chica says. "SHUT UP!!" we hear (y/n) suddenly screech. She slams the door open and it reveals a very pissed off (y/n) and a confused, but also pissed off Sam following her. "(Y/n)!! What the hell is wrong with you!?" "Nothing!! Just go away!" "No! Where are you going!!?" "None of your business!" "WHERE.ARE.YOU.GOING." "I'm going to Springtrap!!!" And with that (y/n) shuts the door of the basement. We all stand there in shock. "To Springtrap!? So it was true what she was saying! Goddamnit!" Toy Chica says. Sam growls and let herself drop down on the stage. The only thing that you can hear are her muffled screams. "Be right back." Mike says and walks over to her.

Your POV

I've entered the basement and I let myself drop down on the cold floor. "Goddamnit, I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid." I cry in my hands and I suddenly hear someone walking over to me. "Hey (y/n)-hey! What's wrong with you?" It's Springtrap. He kneels down and lifts my chin up. "I...I....I....told the animatronics I was on my way to you. I-I'm so sorry....I was so frutrated...I..I just..." she sobs. "Sshhhhh...it's okay. It wasn't your fault. I only have to hide in your room now since they know I'm always hiding in the basement. Sssshhhhh....don't be sad about it, okay? It's okay." I reassure her. I see a little smile appear on her face and I wipe away her tears. I grin at her. "Don't you know how proud I am of you? You're so rude to the others. I'm really proud of you." Springtrap says. "A-Are you really proud of me?" I ask in disbelief. "Yes. Very proud." he says and kisses my forehead. That's really the only thing I want to do. Make Springtrap proud. "If me being rude to the other animatronics make you proud of me, then I'll continue." I smile. He smiles back. "I love you, do you know that?" I nod. "I love you too." He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and after a couple of minutes he breaks the kiss. "You're mine~"