Wolf Moon || part 2

"Guys, was this really necessary?" I asked when I jumped to another rock in the water. Hardly trying not to get soaked shoes.

"Yes, it is!" Stiles yelled over his shoulder to me. He just jumped out of the water on the dry ground. And now he and Scott waited for me.

"I don't know what it was." Scott said. "It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball." He explained. I nodded.

"Okay, well, very cool and everything. But help me!" I said while I stopped walking when I saw that there was no other way to get soaked shoes. Scott turned around and set a step towards me in the water.

"Jump on my back." He said.

"That was not what I meant." I said.

"I know, but just jump." He said again. I jumped on his back and he carried me to the dry ground.

"Thank you, big bro." I said. He smiled at me and we walked further.

"And that's not the only weird thing. I can... hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." He said.

"Smell things? Like what?" I asked. Scott didn't say anything for a moment, but then turned his head to Stiles.

"Like mint mojito gum in your pocket." Scott said. Stiles opened his blazer and felt in his pockets.

"I don't even have any mint mojito-" We stopped walking when Stiles stopped talking. He pulled a chewing gum out of his pocket. Scott tossed his hands in the air and walked further. Stiles pulled his chewing gum back in his pocket and started walking too.

"So all of this started with a bite." I asked while I walked next to Scott again.

"What if it's like an infection, like my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something." Scott said with a with a trembling voice.

"Oh my god, it's not so bad. Scott! Think about lacrosse, you finally won from Jackson! Take this all for a price!" I yelled.

"I didn't won from him." Scott mumbled.

"Oh yes you did!" I laughed.

"You know what? I actually think I've heard of this. It's a specific kind of infection." Stiles began. Scott stopped walking, caused me to ran into him. He looked to Stiles.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yeah." Stiles answered. "Yeah, I think it's called 'Lycanthropy'." he said. I laughed, but held my hand for my mouth.

"What is that? Is that bad?" Scott asked in shock.

"Oh yeah, it's the worst." I said going along with Stiles. "But only once a month." I said

"Once a month?" Scott asked confused. Stiles and I nodded.

"On the night of the full moon." Stiles said. Stiles and I looked at each other, and started howling as a wolf. Scott sighed and pushed us.

"Hey, you're the one who heard a wolf howling." Stiles said.

"Hey, there could be something seriously wrong with me." Scott said.

"We know! You're a werewolf!" Stiles said.

"Okay, obviously we're kidding." I said.

"But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find, it's because Friday's a full moon." Stiles said looking at me. Scott and Stiles stopped walking again, whereby I walked to far and had to take a few steps back.

"No, I-I could have sworn this was it." Scott said, looking at the ground. "I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler." Scott said while he looked on the ground and searched under the leaves.