Pack Mentality || part 1

"Scott! Scott, calm down. Calm down, it's okay." I said while I saw him sweating in his bed. He looked at me with big eyes. "It was just a nightmare. Don't worry. Come, you have to get out of bed." I said and walked down the stairs. I grabbed some milk and cornflakes and put it in a bowl. A few minutes later Scott walked into the kitchen. I gave him the bowl and grabbed my shoes. "Eat fast, we're gonna be late." I said and Scott nodded.

***

"So, you killed her?" Stiles asked when he opened the door. I walked into the school.

"I don't know. I just woke up."

"I woke him up." I corrected my brother, when he walked behind me. Scott had this dream. It got pretty hot and sexy, but he interrupted it by suddenly turning into a demonic werewolf and trying to kill her. Oh, I'm talking about Allison, by the way. "He was sweating like crazy and it seemed like he couldn't breathe." I told Stiles when they both walked beside me, Scott on my right side and Stiles on my left.

"Yeah, I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles said and I frowned at him.

"What do you me- Hold on, I don't even want to know." I said cutting off my own sentence when he gave me a weird and kind of embarrassing look.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give us that much details about you in bed again." Scott told Stiles and looked at me. I nodded heavily.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here though."

"No, I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat."

"No, of course not." I said, speaking for Stiles. Scott looked at me and I spoke the truth. "Yeah, that's totally it." I mumbled. Scott sighed.

"Hey, come on. It's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly." Stiles said and I smiled agreeing with him.

"You know, it's not like a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take." I said giggling.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott said. I shook my head quickly.

"Who Derek?" Stiles yelled.

"No Scott, not grumpy head, face, cat, dog. Yep. That's it! Not Grumpy Dog!" I said while Scott and I hit him at the same time at the back of his head and then high-fived each other.

"You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles yelled at him.

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?"

"Like it actually happened." Stiles and I opened the doors and we stepped outside. But we all stopped walking when we saw a school bus with a broken door and blood all over the back of it.

"I think it did." Stiles said.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I said and held my hand for my mouth. Stiles immediately turned to me and took me inside the school. He rubbed my back while Scott walked fast past us. Stiles looked up and dragged me with him.

"She's probably fine."

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles."

"I still think I'm gonna throw up."

"She's not answering my text, Stiles." Scott repeated.

"It just could be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence. Are you okay?" He asked quickly.