Night School || part 2

"Give me your phone." Scott said and held is hand in front of me. I frowned, but grabbed my phone out of my pocked and gave it to Scott. He started to look through my contacts and then clicked on Allison's name.

"No, it's me, where are you?" Scott asked while he started walking again.
"Where are you right now?" It was was quiet a moment.
"Where. Where are you exactly?" he asked her.
"Get to the lobby. Go now." He told her. He gave me my phone back and we started running towards the lobby. Scott opened the door and we walked through it. We already saw Allison walking towards us.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" He asked her.

"Because you asked me to." She answered.

"I asked you to?" Scott asked frowning. Allison showed us her phone and I read the text.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't sent this message?" she asked.

"Because he didn't." I said when I came standing beside Scott.

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asked.

"Jackson did." She answered.

"Jackson's here, too? Great, that's just great." I muttered.

"And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison yelled. Her phone started ringing again.

"Where are you?" Allison asked through the phone. Not even a second later the door opened and Lydia and Jackson came walking through it.

"Finally. Can we go now?" Lydia asked. Allison nodded, but there followed a loud thud from the ceiling. Scott, Stiles and I looked at each other and Scott and I said: "Run." We run up the stairs and the alpha jumped on the ground. Stiles quickly grabbed my hand and we run away. Stiles opened the door and I saw that we were in the cafeteria. Scott closed the doors.

"Help me get this in front of the door." He said and Jackson and Scott shove things in front of it.

"Scott, wait, not here." I said, still holding Stiles' hand.

"What was that? Scott, what was that?" Allison asked him.
"What came out of the ceiling?" Lydia said panicking.

"Will you just help me?" Scott asked. "The chairs, stack the chairs." He told Lydia and Allison.

"Guys... can we just wait a second?" Stiles yelled, but no one listened.

"You guys, listen to us..." I helped Stiles.

"Can we wait a second?" Stiles asked again.

"Guys."

"Stiles and Emily talking. Can we hang on one second please?"

"Hello!" I yelled. Finally everyone turned around.

"Okay, nice work." Stiles said looking at me and I let his hand go when I saw Scott looking at it. "Really beautiful job, everyone. Now, what should we do about the 20-foot wall of windows." Stiles said while he stepped back and showed them all the windows.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on?" Allison asked. "Because I'm freaking out here." She said, looking at Scott. "And I would like to know why. Scott?" She said, but he let her hand go and walked away. He looked at Stiles and me.

"Somebody killed the janitor." I said, looking at the ground.

"What?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, the janitor's dead." Stiles said, walking with me towards Lydia, Jackson and Allison.

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison asked.

"What, who killed him?" Jackson asked. I looked at Scott, who was kind of freaking out.