Heart Monitor || part 2

Lydia walked away and I looked at Allison. We were sitting in the cafeteria. I sat beside Stiles and Scott sat in front of us with a book in front of his head. He was still avoiding Allison.

"I think the book's making it more obvious." I told him."Besides, she's reading, anyway." I said when I looked over my shoulder at Allison. Scott closed the book and looked at Allison.

"So did you come up with a plan yet?" Scott asked Stiles who was making his homework.

"I think so." He answered and he took a bite from his apple. Scott hided behind his book again and I smiled when he only showed his eyes.

"Does that mean you don't hate me now?" he asked.

"No." Stiles said. "But your crap had infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it." He said, pretty serious. "Plus I'm definitely a better Yoda than Derek."

"I agree. That guy creeps me out." I mumbled and I looked at Stiles.

"Okay yeah, you teach me."

"I'll help." I said.

"Yeah, we'll be you Yoda." Stiles said. I still looked at Stiles and he didn't noticed it.

"Yeah, you be my Yoda."

"Your Yoda We will be." Stiles said in a cute voice and he started laughing. He looked at me and I laughed with him. We then looked at Scott, who had a confused look on his face.

"He said it backwards." I told him.

"Yeah, I know." Scott said fast.

"All right, you know what? I definitely still hate you. Uh-huh. Oh, yeah." Stiles said. He stood up and grabbed Scott's book with him. I laughed and walked behind Stiles. Scott quickly grabbed his bag and run away. He shot a quick look at Allison and she noticed him.

"Scott. Scott, wait." She said and she followed him. Stiles and I started laughing and he gave me a high five.

***

Stiles and I walked into the boys locker room, to coach's office. "Stay here, okay?" Stiles said and he opened the door. I nodded and leaned against the wall. Do I need to talk with him? I asked myself. I sighed. I don't want to ruin our friendship because of some random feelings that I have. I don't even know what this feeling is. Mom said that I love him, but that's such a big word. Love. Why love? Why in the holy hell am I in love with Stiles? Wait, what? Am I in love with him? So much questions...

"Em. Emily. Are you there?" I opened my eyes and looked in two beautiful brown eyes.

"Stiles?" I whispered.

"Yeah, that's me." He said with a smile. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I... uh... nothing. I'm fine." I told him and walked away. A few seconds later he walked beside me and we met Scott. We walked to the field. Stiles had a big bag and a lacrosse stick in his hand.

"Okay." I said and I went to sit on the bench. Stiles went to sit beside me and opened the bag.

"Now..." he began when he searched for something in the bag. "Put this on." He said holding a black thing in his hands. Scott  grabbed it and looked at it.

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" He asked.

"Yeah, we borrowed it." I told him.

"Stole it." Scott said.

"Temporarily misappropriated. Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day."