Night School || part 3

Lydia was busy with making the self-igniting Molotov cocktail, while we were watching.

"Jackson, hand me the sulphuric acid." Lydia said and Jackson grabbed a bottle. I turned around and grabbed Scott's arm.

"Scott. We know what's going on here. So please, be careful." I whispered. He smiled at me and nodded. I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me. I let him go and Lydia gave him the bottle.

"No. No, this is insane, you can't do this. You cannot go out there." Allison said.

"We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages." Scott whispered.

"You could die. Don't you get that?" Allison whisper shouted. "He's killed three people."

"And we're next." I told her. I went to stand beside her and grabbed her hand. "He knows what the does, okay?" I told her and she shook her head.

"Somebody has to do something." Scott said and he walked towards the door.

"Scott, just stop." Allison said and she let my hand go.

"Do you remember... Do you remember when you told me you know whether or not I was lying? That I had a tell." She said and Scott nodded.

"So do you. You're a horrible liar. And you've been lying all night. Just..." I saw Jackson grinning. I raised my eyebrows and walked over to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What?"

"You heard me, what are you doing? Why are you grinning?"

"Em, Emily. Stop." I heard Stiles saying.

"No, he-" I began but Stiles cut me off.

"Let him do what he's doing, he's not worth it." He whispered. I sighed and turned around.

"Lock it behind me." Scott said when he looked at us. He wanted to leave the classroom, but Allison grabbed his hand and kissed him. I smiled at them and then Scott walked away. When he closed the door I looked at Stiles. He nodded and I locked the door.

"So, how was your day?" I asked to break the silence. Everyone looked at me with a questioned look, except for Stiles he smiled and looked at the ground.

"Oh, come on guys. We're not gonna die, and if we are... then I want to know how your day was." I told them when I went to sit on the teachers desk.

"Well, mine was fine, except this whole-" Jackson began.

"I don't want to know how your day was, so stop talking." I said sighing.

"I don't get this." Allison said. "I don't get why he's out there, why he left us. And I can't... I can't stop my hands from shaking." Allison said, looking at her heavily shaking hands. I groaned when Jackson grabbed her hands.

"It's okay." He said and I rolled my eyes. "It's okay, it's gonna be okay."

"I want to punch him in the face." I sighed looking at Stiles.

"Me too." He said.

"Okay." Allison whispered.

A few minutes later I was sitting with Allison and Lydia on a table.

"Have you talked to him?" Allison asked.

"No, I haven't had time." I whispered and Lydia looked at me.

"You guys have been together all day." She said.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna go talk to him in this situation. 'Hey I like you, oh but maybe we're gonna get eat... killed by a serial killer.' Sounds fun." I said sarcastic. I recovered myself, from not saying 'eaten by a gigantic werewolf'. I sighed and looked at the ground.