Pack Mentality || part 2

I saw a police car riding away when we stood in front of the old burned house. "Do we really have to?" I asked Scott while he we were walking to Derek's house.

"You didn't have to come, Em." He said, while he looked at me. I nodded.

"I know, but if you're doing this, then I'm going with you." I smiled and grabbed his arm.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" Scott asked with a slight smile. I shook my head.

"Pfff, me? No, of course not!" I said, still holding Scott's arm.

"Liar." Scott said chuckling.

"Okay, but aren't you nervous?" I asked him.

"A little." He whispered.

"I know you can hear me." Scott began.

"Yeah, I do... Oh wait... Sorry." I said and stopped talking.

"I need your help." Scott said again, looking at the house.

Scott walked towards the house and because I was still holding his arm, I walked with him. When we stood in front of the house the door opened. Derek walked outside and closed the door. I took a step back, but Scott didn't move.

"Okay. I know I was part of you getting arrested and that we basically announced you being here to the hunters. I also don't know what happened to your sister. But I think I did something last night." Scott sighed. "I had a dream about someone, but someone else got hurt. And it turns out that part of the dream might have actually happened."

"You think you attacked the driver?"

"Did you see what he did last night?" I yelled when I stepped forward.

"No." He said and I stepped back again.

"Can you at least tell me the truth? Am I gonna hurt someone?"

"Yes."

"Could I kill someone?"

"Yes."

"Can you answer something without 'yes'? It's creeping me out." I sighed.

"Am I gonna kill someone?"

"Probably."

"Yeah, that's so much better." I sighed sarcastically. Scott turned around and leaned against a pillar. Derek gave me a look and walked then over to my brother.

"Look, I can show you how to remember. I can show you how to control the shift, even on a full moon. But it's not gonna come for free."

"What do you want?"

"You'll find out. But for now, I'm gonna give you what you want. Go back to the bus. Go inside. See it, feel it. Let your senses, your sight, smell, touch, let them remember for you."

"Well that sounds unrealistic."I mumbled and looked away when Derek glared at me.

"That's it? Just go back?"

"Do you want to know what happened?"

"I just want to know if I hurt him."

"No, you don't."

"What do you mean 'no you don't'?" I asked while I stepped towards Scott and Derek.

"I mean, you want to know if you'll hurt your sister. Or her." Derek said looking at Scott again. I frowned by hearing the word 'sister'.

"He's not going to hurt me." I said.

***

Stiles, Scott and I were sitting in Stiles' Jeep. Stiles stopped when we stood in front of a fence. We jumped out of the Jeep and walked over towards the fence.