Second Change at First Line || part 3

"Stiles, you know you can't call the dispatch line when I'm on duty." The deputy said while I hold the phone, on speaker, in the middle of us. I made myself comfortable in the front seat and listened to Stiles and the deputy with my eyes closed.

"I just need to know if you've gotten any odd calls."

"Odd how?"

"Uh, like an odd person or dog-like individual roaming the streets?" I said, holding the phone closer to my mouth.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"Ehum, Emily." I said.

"I'm hanging up on you now."

"No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." Stiles yelled grabbing my hand to hold the phone closer to his mouth.

"Goodbye." And she hang up. I sighed and put my phone in my jacket.

"What do we do now?" I asked while I grabbed a paper with a drawing of a big werewolf holding a death girl. Stiles exclaims in frustration.

"I don't know." He said rubbing his face angry.

"We should go to the lacrosse game." I said and Stiles nodded.

***

"Are you seriously going into the boys locker room?" Stiles asked me as I went to open the door.

"Yeah." I said and Stiles looked at me confused. "I need to know if Scott's here, so I'm going into the boys locker room." I said and opened the door. A few boys walked half naked across me and I stopped walking and sighed with my eyes closed. I opened them again and walked further. "It stinks in here." I mumbled.

"Yeah, it's the boys locker room. What did you expect?" Stiles said.

I walked further and looked to my right and left to find Scott.

"Wow, a girl." A boy said while he stood in front of me. I stopped walking.

"Yeah, I'm a girl. Never seen one before?" I asked and I walked around him.

"Scott!" I yelled when I saw him. I gave him a quick hug. He was sitting on the bench and I came sitting beside him.

"You going to try convince me not to play?" He asked while he looked at me and then at Stiles.

"I just hope you know what you're doing." Stiles sighed.

"If I don't play I lose first line and Allison."

"Allison's not going anywhere." I yelled.

"And it's one game that you really don't need to play." Stiles said.

"I wanna play!" Scott yelled. "I wanna be on the team. I wanna go out with Allison. I want a semi-freaking-normal life. Do you get that?" Scott said, sounding sad. I sighed and looked at him.

"I get it." I said and I let my head rest on his shoulder. Stiles went to sit on the bench beside me.

"Just try not to worry too much while you're out there, okay?" He said, turning to Scott. "Or get angry."

"I got it." Nodded Scott.

"Or stressed."

"Yeah, I got it."

"Don't think about Allison being in the stands. Or that her father is trying to kill you."

"Stiles, enough." I whisper yelled at him, when I lifted my head.

"Or that Derek's trying to kill you. Or the girl he killed, or that you might kill someone. If a hunter doesn't kill you first."

"Stiles!" I yelled.