Night School || part 1

"Em. Emily, please wake up. Wake up, wake up!" I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes and looked at the eyes of my brother and our best friend.

"Oh my god! Don't ever do that again, I thought you were dead!" Stiles yelled. I smiled a little.

"I'll try." I said.

"We have to lock it!" Scott said.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles asked.

"Grab something."

"What?"

"Anything!" Scott yelled. I turned around and looked through the window. Stiles and Scott got up and tried to follow my gaze. I saw the big yellow thing laying on the ground, were Stiles had opened the school doors with.

"No." Scott said.

"Yes." I said.

"Emily, no, don't." Stiles yelled.

"Why not? You guys want to lock the door." I said and I wanted to open the door, but Stiles closed it again.

"I'll go." He said.

"What? No!" I yelled at him.

"Yes! You just fainted, I'm not going to let you walk out there." He said and he walked out of the school. He closed the door and quietly walked towards the thing. He picked it up, but when I looked at Stiles' Jeep, I saw the Alpha.

"Come back, come back!" I yelled and Scott started yelling along. Stiles looked at us and then towards his Jeep. The Alpha started running and Stiles quickly came back. Scott opened the door and Stiles ran inside. He shoved the thing between the handles of the door and I turned Stiles around. I putted my arms around his neck and sighed relieved. He placed his hands on my back. I closed my eyes for a second. This was the first hug, since I knew I liked him. I quickly opened my eyes and pulled back.
"Please don't do that ever again." I said looking and the door and then at his confused look. Scott looked through the windows, totally missed our hug. I think I'm glad he missed it.

"Where is it?" Scott asked. I clicked the flashlight on and pointed towards the parking lot. "Where'd it go?" Scott asked again. We stepped back. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott asked.

"Probably not." Stiles answered. I turned around and looked into the school hallway. We heard a loud howl and I quickly grabbed Scott's hand. We all started running towards a random classroom.

"The desk." I said and we started moving the desk to the door.

"Shh! Stop, stop." Stiles said and looked behind him. "The door's not gonna keep it out." He whispered.

"I know." I whispered back.

"It's your boss." Stiles said.

"What?" Scott asked

"Deaton, the Alpha? Your boss." Stiles said.

"No." I said.

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf."

"That can't be." Scott said.

"Oh, come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up 10 seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?" Stiles asked.

"It's not him." Scott said.

"He killed Derek."

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead."

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next."

"Okay, just... Stop this okay? What do you think about we stop arguing about Derek's being dead or not. And we stop chatting about if the Alpha is Deaton. Can we just start talking about how we're gonna get out of here? Alive!" I whisper yelled to the boys.