Co-Captain || part 1

A few minutes later -what felt like ages- it was suddenly quiet in the hospital. Like, too quiet. Stiles slowly unwrapped his arms around my body and stood up. He looked around and then helped me up. "We have to tell Scott." He told me and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his Jeep. He helped me getting in, since I was still in shock. He fastened my seat belt and closed the door. He went to sit beside me and started the car. Before he drove off, he looked at me. "Are you okay?" he asked me. I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I whispered and looked away. No I wasn't... I don't even know why I'm in such a shock. I mean, I didn't got hurt, and it wasn't that bad. I mean yes, Derek got smashed against the walls and punched in his face, but he left. With his uncle. And that tells us, how he really is. I mean he betrayed us, by leaving with his homicidal uncle. I sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

Stiles dragged me with him into the boys locker room. He stopped running when he saw Scott sitting on the bench.
"Dude, we have a huge problem."

"Trust me, I know." Scott answered.

***

Stiles trapped on the break when we saw Jackson and Mr. Argent standing in the middle of a random parking lot. Jackson's Porsche broke down and we kind of followed him. No. We're not stalkers.

"Yo." I said when I popped my head between the front seats and looked at Mr. Argent and Jackson.

"What's up?" Stiles said nodding at them.

"Is everything okay?" Scott asked.

"Hey, Scott." Mr. Argent said, smiling. "Your friend here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look." He said.

"Wow." I said sarcastic and sat back on the backseat again.

"There's a shop right down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck." Scott said.

"Yeah, you want a ride?" Stiles asked. Scott opened the door and we all looked at Jackson. The reason why we just followed him (not stalking, just so you know) was because we knew him. Scott said that he wanted 'the bite' and he gave Scott three days to give him that. Also we knew that the Argent family spoke about him, because of the claw marks in his neck. "Hey, come on Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself." Stiles said again, when he didn't move. Scott gave Jackson a certain look, that I couldn't see and Jackson nodded. He walked towards the Jeep and Scott jumped out, so that Jackson could jump on the backseat.

"Hey boys." Mr. Argent said suddenly. I popped my head between the front seats again.

"I'm a girl." I yelled at him and smiled, he walked towards the front of the car. He opened the front door and started the car.

"Told you I knew a few things about cars." Scott looked at me and then at Stiles. Mr. Argent walked away, towards his own car and he drove off. We all looked at him and Jackson started talking.

"What, are you following me now?" he yelled. Scott closed the door angry and stood in front of Jackson.

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot." Scott said, annoyed. "You almost gave away everything right there!" Stiles had opened the door and jumped out, I followed him and we came standing beside the two boys.

"What are you talking about?" Jackson screamed back.

"He thinks you're the second Beta." Scott explained.

"What?"

"He thinks you're me." Scott said angry and smashed the Jeep.

"Dude, my Jeep." Stiles said, throwing his hands in the air.