Second Change at First Line || part 2

We walked into the hospital and looked a little around us. I had my hands in my pockets, because I think it's cold, while Stiles is walking in his T-shirt. "Am I the only one who has it extremely cold?" I asked as I rubbed my arms. Stiles looked at Scott and then at me.

"Yeah." He said with a small smile."Hey." He said and he pointed his finger to a sign on the wall. Scott and I looked at the sign what said 'morgue'. I nodded and Scott said:

"Okay." he walked backwards and I looked around us.

"Hold on. Are you seriously gonna do this?" I asked Scott. He looked at the door and then back at me. He nodded a little. "But you aren't even sure about this." I said. Scott looked at me again.

"I'm just gonna look at the body." He told me.

"You're just gonna look... Scott... you know that sounded weird." I said, a little too loud.

"Em, it's nothing, okay? We have to do this." Stiles said. I sighed and nodded.

"I know." I mumbled.

"Good luck, I guess." Stiles said.

"Yeah." Scott mumbled looking at us for a second. He opened the door and walked through it. Stiles and I walked over to the reception. I looked around me at all the people walking in the hospital. Stiles looked beside him and leaned against the reception.

"Oh, my god." he whispered. He rubbed his face and looked behind him again. I frowned and followed his gaze. I laughed a little when I saw a red-haired girl sitting on a chair. Stiles looked at me a little desperate. "What should I do?" He asked me. I looked over his shoulder at Lydia en looked back at Stiles.

"Talk to her." I told him.

"What, now?" he whisper yelled.

"Yeah, you like her, right?" I asked him. He looked at Lydia and he shrugged.

"Well, yeah... I don't know..." He stumbled.

"Then go!" I told him and turned him to Lydia.

"Hey, Lydia." he began. I giggled a little. Stiles looked at me and I stepped back. I went to sit around the corner. I actually didn't even want to hear his conversation with Lydia, so I grabbed a magazine from the small table. After not even a minute, Stiles came sitting on the chair beside me. I looked up from the magazine.

"And?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"I know what I need to know." He said and he opened a little flyer and started pretending to be reading.

"You know that you're reading something about... you know... a girl thing." I told Stiles and I showed him the front page. He started reading the title out loud.

"Menstrual cycle. Mhm... Always wanted to know more about that." He said and he opened the flyer again. I looked at his eyes and actually drowned a little in them. I've never noticed that his eyes are that beautiful.

I jumped up when Scott yanked my magazine and Stiles' flyer out of our hands and started talking. "Holy god." Stiles said.

"The scent was the same." he told us. I jumped out of my chair.

"You sure?" I asked and Stiles came out of his chair.

"Yes." Scott answered. Stiles sighed.

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property." Stiles said.

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl." I said and I jumped a little. Stiles smiled at me.

"I say we use it." Stiles said and he walked away.