Wolf's Bane || part 1

I slept good, really good actually. I fell asleep, with a big smile on my face and only thinking about Stiles. My mom listened to our conversation though, not that there was that much of a conversation, but she saw the almost kissing thing happening. When I had closed the door she stood in front of me, scaring the crap out of me, because I didn't heard her coming.

"So Stiles is the one you like." She said with a small smile. I nodded quietly.

"Is it bad?" I asked her.

"Is what bad, honey?" She asked me.

"That I fell in love with my best friend?" My mom smiled at me.

"No, honey. It isn't. I think that you two are perfect for each other." She said.

But now, we sat in Derek's car, trying to help him out. Oh that's right, he's alive. He didn't die, don't ask me how. But when Scott went all nut job and werewolfy Derek helped him out and brought him home. Now Scott helped him trying to find the Alpha and Derek would help Scott kill the Alpha, so that he would be back to normal. And with that I mean, no werewolf at all. Just my asthmatic big twinbrother back to his terrible life. And yeah, if Scott helps, Stiles and I help too.

So, I sat on the backseat, again. And Stiles looked at me and we then both looked through the window to the car behind us. Kate Argent was in it. One of the hunters, also known as Allison's aunt. She thought she was chasing Derek Hale but she was chasing us. If you ask me, this plan sucked.

"Faster?" Scott asked.

"Much faster." I said, looking at Scott and then behind us again. Scott pushed on the gas pedal and we drove even harder.

"Hey, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles said.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." Scott said.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" I yelled and Scott pushed on the gas pedal again.

"They're gone." Stiles said and both Scott and I looked behind us. Stiles pushed a small button on the police radio and we heard a officer talking.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works." Scott quickly drove towards the iron works and we saw Derek falling onto the ground, getting trapped, by Mr. Argent.

"Em, get to the side, I'm coming to sit beside you." Stiles said when he quickly opened the door. "Get in!" He yelled at Derek. I shoved to the side and Stiles got onto the backseat beside me. Derek looked at Allison's father who grabbed a machine gun and Derek run towards the car and jumped inside, literally. Derek didn't caught any of the bullets, I don't even know how that's possible. Scott pushed his foot on the gas pedal again and we raced away.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" I yelled at Derek, when I popped my head between the front seats.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek yelled.

"Who the Alpha?" Stiles asked, popping his head between the two seats too, causing us to be very close to each other's faces. I quickly went to sit on the backseat as a normal person, while Stiles' head was still in front of the car.

"Yes!" Derek screamed. "He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up."

"Woah, hey. They're just doing their jobs..." Stiles said, but Derek looked at him with a deathly look. And Stiles went to sit back a little.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek said looking at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that?"