The Tell || part 2

The school bell rang and Stiles and I walked out of our class. Stiles called Scott, because he wasn't in this class too.

"Finally! Have you getting any of my texts?" Stiles yelled through the phone. I grabbed his hand.
"Or mine?" I yelled at Scott, and I let Stiles' hand go.
"Do you have any idea what's going on?" Stiles said. "Lydia is totally M-I-A, Jackson looks like he's got a time bomb inserted into his face-"
"That isn't that bad." I said and Stiles smiled at me.
"Another random guy's dead, and you have to do something about it." Stiles yelled again. "Something." Stiles said. I sighed.
"You know, It is like really weird hearing you talking and not knowing what Scott's saying." I said sighing. Stiles hung up.
"He said he'll do something about it later." Stiles explained to me and putted his phone into his pocket.

"So what do we do now?" I asked Stiles.
"We gotta go to Lydia." He said, I nodded.
"I think that's the best plan we can make up." I said and we walked to our lockers.

***

"Hey Miss. Marin." I said when she opened the front door. She smiled at me.
"Emily! What a surprise, who is this?" She asked, looking at Stiles.
"This is Stiles, he's my friend." I said and she nodded.
"Come in, Lydia's in her room." She said. She knocked on Lydia's door and opened it not even a second later.

"Honey, there's a Stiles here to see you." She said.
"What the hell is a 'Stiles'?" Lydia mumbled and I chuckled a little.
"She took a little something to ease her nerves." her mother said. "You can... You can go in." She said.
"Thanks." Stiles and I said at the same time. I grabbed Stiles' hand and pulled him with me. Lydia's mother smiled at us and walked away.

"What are you doing here?" Lydia asked when I went to sit on her bed.

"We were just making sure you were okay." I said, looking at Stiles and then back at Lydia.

"Hmm." She looked at her hand and then back at us. "Why?" She asked us. I pulled Stiles on her bed.

"Uh..." Stiles said and he chuckled. "Because we were worried about you today. How are you feeling?" Lydia grabbed Stiles' arm and I had to lean back a little bit. Stiles looked at me and then back at Lydia.

"I feel fantastic." She said when she came really close to his face. I felt unbelievably uncomfortable. And jealous? No, no. Absolutely not jealous. Stiles chuckled a little bit.

"Okay!" I yelled before any other thing could happen. I smiled fake at Stiles and crawled out between the two. I stood up and walked around Lydia's bed. "Oh!" I said while I saw medication standing on the nightstand. I grabbed it and read the name of it. "What..." I whispered and looked at Lydia and then back at the medication. "I bet you can't say, 'I saw Suzy sitting in a shoeshine shop'  10 times fast." Lydia frowned at me.

"I saw Shuzy... I shaw..." I smiled and putted the medication back at the nightstand beside her bed. Lydia let herself fall on her bed. "I saw..." She began.

"What? Lydia, what did you see?" Stiles asked her.

"Something." She said.

"Something like... Like a mountain lion?" I asked her.

"A mountain lion."

"Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, or are you just saying that because that's what the police told you?" Stiles asked her again.

"A mountain lion." She repeated again.

"This is useless." I said sighing.

"Why?" Stiles asked me. I grabbed a giraffe stuffed animal and held it in front of Lydia.