Wolf Moon || part 3

"Wait here." I told Stiles, when we walked into my house. He nodded and I ran straight to my bedroom. I opened my closet and grabbed a short dark blue dress. I brushed my hair and grabbed my black heels. I ran down the stairs to Stiles and putted my heels on. "Ready?" I asked Stiles. He nodded again and we walked to his Jeep.

When we were on the driveway, I heard the loud music. I jumped out of the Jeep and walked with Stiles to the front door. I saw Scott and Allison walking and I grabbed Stiles' hand. "There he is, come on!" I said. When we were almost in the backyard, so close to Scott, we were hold back by some people who danced in front of us.

"What now?" Stiles asked. I shrugged. Do I have to worry about Scott now? Maybe this all was just a huge mistake.

"Dance with me!" I said to Stiles. His head snapped up and looked at me a little bit confused. I smiled at him and I started to dance. It didn't took him long, before he danced with me.

After a few minutes Stiles stopped dancing. I frowned and followed his gaze. Scott walked by and he didn't look that good. "Yo, Scott, you good?" Stiles asked as he grabbed Scott's arm. Scott didn't answered and walked right past us. Stiles grabbed my arm and pulled me with him through all the people, causing me to bump into a view boys. When we walked outside, we saw Scott in moms car driving away and Allison standing alone.

"What now?" I asked at Stiles, while I looked around. He shook his head.

"I don't know." he said. "Follow him?" I nodded. I looked at Allison again and I saw a familiar guy standing in front of her.

"Stiles." I said. He mumbled a 'mhm?' and I grabbed his arm again. "Is that Derek Hale? From the woods." I whispered.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Stiles yelled. "I'll follow Scott, make sure that Allison comes home. Okay?" He said, but before I could answer, Stiles was already gone.

"How the hell am I going to do that?" I yelled at him. I threw my arms in the air and walked to Allison.

"Hey Allison, how are you?" I asked, when I stood beside her. She looked at me a little confused.

"I'm fine, but what's wrong with Scott?" she asked.

"I... He... He didn't.. uh... feel right. He had pain- a asthma attack." I told her.

"A asthma attack? I didn't know he was asthmatic." Allison said.

"He is ashamed for it." I said fast. She nodded understanding. Ha, I crushed it!

"But how am I going home now?" she asked. I turned around and looked at Derek.

"I can drive you." "You can walk with me." Derek and I said at the same time. "She'll walk with me, thank you Derek." I said while I grabbed Allison and turned around.

"I can drive you both home." He said. Allison turned around.

"You will?" she asked. He nodded with a smile. Allison turned at me. "He is a friend of Scott, we can trust him." She whispered.

"Huh? Alli... What?! You don't even know him!" I whisper yelled at her.

"Scott knows him, come on. I want to go home." Allison said while she dragged me with her.

"Fine." I mumbled.

After a few minutes I was standing at my front door. I walked upstairs, and I saw Stiles pounding on a door.

"Go away." Scott said.

"Scott, it's us." Stiles told Scott when I came standing next to him. Scott opened the door a little. "Let us in Scott." I told him.